Chapter 4

The game went on, more kisses, taking clothes off but I just couldn't stop thinking about tyler. He kept his arm around me almost the whole game. Lucy and Keegan confessed their feelings towards each other during their truths.

I wish I could just do that with Tyler but I just don't think he would feel the same way back. I felt like a 15 year old crushing on a boy in her class but always knowing he was too good for me.

One by one they all began to leave. Keegan and Lucy left first, I'm guessing they'll go back to one of their places together. Ian left soon after.
"Ashley I'm sorry, I'm so glad we are talking" Shay hugged me.
"Well I can't be without my buttah, can I?" I laughed.
"Of course you can't, love you benzo see you on set tomorrow"
"Good bye Shannon" I said
"Oh and make sure you tell me if anything happens between you and tyler whilst I'm gone" She smirked
"I'm sure nothing is going to happen but ok"

I walk back into the room where Tyler is sat. "I'll leave soon don't worry"
"No no stay as long as you like" I said to him.
"So we have a pretty steamy scene tomorrow on set" he laughed
"We can always practise" I said jokingly, but I was serious, I just wanted to slam my lips to his.

Tyler's POV
"We can always practise" She said
I couldn't hide my feelings anymore, if i don't make a move soon then i could lose my chance.
I slammed my lips to her, she hesitated to begin with but soon but her arms around me and deepened the kiss.

We finally let go of each other and looked at each other, both of us out of breathe.
"That was amazing!" I told her moving a bit of her hair out of her face. She nodded. I loved her so much, and after that there could be a chance she felt the same way.

After we kissed during truth or dare, I couldn't stop thinking about it. We've kissed many times before but it just felt different. It felt real not a hanna and caleb kiss with all the cameras around us.

"It's getting late, you can stay if you want?" Ashley asked
"If you don't mind, and then i can drive us to set tomorrow morning" I told her
"Yeah ok, You can sleep in the spare bedroom there's towels and stuff in there"
"Thanks, I'm going to take a shower if that's ok?" I said as i made my way towards the bathroom.
"Yeah" she told me.

I walked into the bathroom took off my clothes and stepped into the shower. I just kept thinking about Ashley, she made me so happy. Once i'd finished in the shower i dried my hair with a towel so it was kind of messy.

I walked to Ashley's room and knocked on the door.
"Come in" i heard her say. She was all tucked up in bed and had her hair up, she looked so cute.
"Thanks so much for letting me stay"
"No problem TT" she motioned her hand to the bed.
So i sat on the edge of it. She ruffled my hair "I don't think I've seen messy tyler hair before." "Well you have now" I winked.
"I'll leave you to sleep, night baby"

She grabbed my hand as i got up and pulled me into a hug and she kissed my cheek. I turned my head and kissed her lips, i felt her smile.
"Go to sleep mr blackburn, early start tomorrow" she said as she pulled out of the kiss.
"Good night ash" I say.

I take my shirt off and get into bed. I set my alarm for tomorrow morning. I couldn't wait to film with ashley, we always had so much fun on set and we always teamed up to prank the other cast members!