Chapter 8

Ashley's POV
I got ready and put on a long black and white flower print dress. I curled my hair and put my favourite heels on. I really made an effort tonight.

The doorbell rang. I opened the door to see Tyler dressing in black skinny jeans with a nice shirt on, he looked hot. "Wow, you look amazing" he said to me and pulled me into a hug. "So do you" I say back, "come on we better go, we have a table waiting for us"

I jumped in Tyler's car, we both sang along to some of the songs on the radio. He parked the car up and came round and held my hand as i got out, he was so sweet. Little things like that made me fall for him even more.

"I have a table booked under the name Blackburn" He says to the woman at the door of the restaurant. We followed her to our table, the table had candles on, it look so pretty. We were in an Italian which is my favourite types of food, Tyler definitely knew me well.

"This is lovely Ty, thank you so much for bringing me here"
"Anything for you" He smiled
We soon ordered our food, it was delicious, we got the bill which Tyler payed for and we got up walking hand in hand out of the restaurant.

As we stepped outside there was paparazzi flashing cameras everywhere, I let go of Tyler's hand because i didn't want everyone to find out about us yet. They were all shouting different things at us. "Ashley is it true you left Ryan for Tyler?" "Did you cheat on Ryan?" "Tyler look this way" How did they always find out where we were going? I hated it. Tyler put his arm around me to protect me and pushed past them. We got in his car and he sped away.

Tyler's POV
"Sorry about that"
"It's not your fault Tyler. I hate it when they shout stupid rumours at us but oh well, anyway thank you for tonight it was lovely and i enjoyed spending time with you" she smiled
"I'm glad you enjoyed it because these sorts of things will be happening more"
"I can't wait"

-------------------

We arrived at my house. Ashley was going to stay the night. I got in and grabbed a t-shirt of mine which i knew was her favourite, so she could go and get comfy. She came back in the room with it on and god she looked hot in my clothes. "I think that top looks better on you than me, keep it"

I grab her and pull her towards me on the sofa. She sits on my lap and i start kissing her, it gets more and more heated and i pick her up and make my way upstairs. Neither of us pulling out of the kiss. I led her on the bed and hovered over her, it was like the scene we filmed earlier but this was real and private. Clothes were coming off and we certainly finished off what we started before the date. "I love you Ashley" as i lay with my arm around her, both of us hot and sweaty. "I love you too" she grinned, planting a kiss on my neck.