Chapter 29

Ashley's POV
It was Harley's first day back to school since his accident. Me and Tyler were going to drop all the kids to school for a change. "Mum I can't find my shoes" Harley shouts. I look at the bottom of the stairs "well you didn't look very far did you?" I say handing them to him.

We are all in the car and off to drop poppy and harley to school first. I usually stay in the car and let them walk in on their own but Tyler insisted he spoke to their teacher to watch Harley closely and if they need us, call us straight away. It was just me and Ethan in the car, I haven't asked him about Mia for a while and I knew he didn't like talking about it in front of Tyler.

"How's Mia? Are you two still together, you never talk about her" I ask him. I look back at him. "She's good, we're still together but I just think i've ruined everything" He says annoyed at himself. "What makes you say that?" I ask. "When i was upset about Harley and Dad getting drunk I used to, um" he paused. "You can tell me anything ethan!" I say.

"Well i used to cry to her because it upset me and I just think i annoyed her. I never really asked how she was, I never took her out anywhere. Whenever I was with her, i was just crying" he says. "Well she was obviously someone you trusted, why don't you invite her round tonight. Me and Dad will take the twins out to watch a movie and grab some dinner" I say, I hate seeing any of my kids upset and Ethan clearly loved Mia and I wanted to try and help to make things work for them.

"But i haven't spoken to her for ages because I'm worried what she will say" He says. "Well talk to her! Trust me I hated it when your dad used to ignore me because he thought he'd done something wrong" I laugh. "Fine I will, thanks mum" he says. Tyler hops back into the car and we begin to drive to Ethan's school.

"Ty, you and I are going to take the twins out to the cinema and for dinner tonight" I smile. "Why isn't ethan coming?" He seems confused. "He is invited Mia over and I think we should let them have their own space because if we were there Poppy and Harley just annoy them both" I laugh. "Ash are you sure thats a good idea, I mean they can do anything when they are alone and I'm sure there are some things Drew would happily shout at me for if I allowed them to he home alone" He says. I look behind and see Ethans cheeks go red.

We arrive at his school and he gets out of the car as soon as he can. "Bye" we all say.

"Earth to Ash? You are seriously going to let them be home alone, you know what they might do" he says.
"Seriously Ty, they are 16. We need to let them make decisions for themselves. I know exactly what you are thinking but I guarantee if we knew each other at that age we would do exactly what you are thinking" I say that because I know he can't argue back. "Fine, we need to tell shay and drew we are leaving them home alone" he says. "Tyler stop worrying" I tell him.

He puts his hand on my leg as I drive. "Ive stopped worrying" he laughs. "This weekend can we ask if your mum or my mum will look after the kids? It's been ages since it's been just me and you. I love having the kids around but I want to take you out for a nice meal and just enjoy a romantic evening together" he smirks. "Well aren't you sweet?" I laugh "but yeah that would be nice, we'll sort it all out tonight"
---------
Tyler's POV
Me and Ethan were currently on the way to pick up Mia. We got to their house and went inside.

"Dude, I haven't seen you in ages!" Drew says pulling me into a hug. "I know, well now harley is fine and I've got mu shit together, you will see a lot more of me" I laugh. Ethan interrupts us "I'm going upstairs to tell Mia we are leaving in a few minutes.

Ethan POV
I walk towards Mia's room but Shay see's me. "Long time no see! Are you and Mia alright? She never talks about you anymore" she asks. "Well i think I annoyed her but I plan to make it up to her" I say, worried what she will say.

"Good good, how's your mum?" She says. "She's fine" I say trying to end the conversation. "Are you two home alone tonight?" She asks. "Uh yeah" I say. I walk past her and go into Mia's room.

"Hey, sorry for being a dick and just crying all the time. How are you?" I ask her. "Fine, glad you are happy again" she says as she walks towards me and I pull her into a hug and kiss her head. "I'm lucky to have you Mia Acker" I smirk. "

_______________
A/N
I had no idea what to write. So this chapter is rubbish, I'm going to try and think of something to make the story better. Sorry for the slow updates, comment any ideas you have!