Chapter 18

Ashley's POV
Id been sat here alone for ages now, I was worried Tyler wouldn't even come back. I loved him so much, I've never had a guy make me feel special like he does; he means absolutely everything to me.

I decided to go up to bed and lie down. I just led there crying. I heard the door open and looked up. It was tyler, he came back!

"Ashley, I'm so sorry for walking out. I love you so much and I am going to stick by you and this baby" he said.
"Why did you walk out then, do you realise how worried I was!"
"I know and I'm an idiot for leaving you. I walked out because I didnt know what to do, this is my fault. I'm not annoyed at you at all! Seeing you cry, upset me and I want to be strong in front of you and I was worried i'd just break down" A tear falls from his eye. It hurt seeing him upset, but it was nice to se he cared so much.

I walk over to him and hug him. "You promise you're going to be here for me and this baby?" I ask.
"I promise babe, I love you and if you like it or not; I'm here to stay!" He says. I laugh.

------------
*a few hours later*

Tyler's POV
I was so glad i sorted everything with ash. We were currently led in bed watching a film. "Babe, what do you want more? A boy or girl?" I ask her.
"I don't mind, what about you?"
"I'd be happy either way but I have a feeling it's going to be a boy" I say to her.
"Well we have a long wait until we find out!" She says as she kisses me.
I put my arm around her and rest my hand on her belly, "good night my two favourite, i love you very much" I whisper
"We love you too" she smiles

__________
A/N : sorry this chapter isn't very good and really short. Next chapter I'm going to skip ahead a few months so there's more going on :)