Chapter 9

Tyler's POV
I woke up with my arm around Ashley, I smile thinking about last night. I try to get up quietly without waking Ashley which fails completely when i trip over the pillow on the floor.

"Tyler are you ok?" Ashley laughs as she rubs her eyes.
"Well I was going to be cute and make you breakfast but seeing as you're awake I'm not going to bother now"
"Aw ok"
"I was joking, stay in bed I'll make us a fry up" I say.

I leave ashley tucked up in bed, she's beautiful. I'm a lucky man. I plated up our breakfast and was about to take it in to Ashley but the doorbell rang. Who could it be? It's only 9am.

I answer the door.
"Im guessing Ashley is here because she wasn't at her place" Shay says as she walks in.
"Yeah" I laugh. She walks straight to the kitchen and grabs the breakfast i just made, she takes both plates into Ashley. "Nice hair Ash, wonder what you got up to last night?" She says as she hands her the plate. "Morning Shay" Ash says. "I did make the breakfast for me and you but i guess Shay has decided she deserves it more than me" Shay laughs at my remark.

Shay's POV
I had a shit night, Ryan kept texting me. I kept ignoring the calls and texts but he showed up at mine last night, i let him in and he ended up staying the night. I felt lonely and i don't know what happened, but when i woke up I knew him staying the night was wrong and of course it was going to upset Ashley. Thats why i arrived at here so early, I think I liked Ryan but i can't, he's Ashley's ex it's just not right. Should I tell her or not? I mean maybe I just think i like Ryan because i feel lonely and he is the one person to show an interest in me. My head is all over the place.

Ashley, Tyler and I are currently watching LOL, it was a cute movie. I hate movies like this, i just wish i had someone to hug and talk to when I needed them. Of course I had Ashley and Tyler, i could tell them anything! But i didn't like to bother them. I dont know recently i've just been feeling alone, it's since me and my ex broke up a while ago now. He told me I was worthless and meant nothing to anyone and I was beginning to believe it.

--------------
*later that night*

Ashley's POV
It was nice to just spend the day with my favourite people. I enjoyed Tyler and Shay's company and I'm glad Tyler and Shay were close too. "Babe shay can stay the night can't she?" I say to Tyler. "Yeah of course" he replies "I don't want to intrude" she says "Shay don't be an idiot, you're not intruding at all" Tyler says to her as he puts his arm around her giving her a nudge. If it was any other girl I probably would have been jealous but with Shay i was totally comfortable with it. Shay seemed distant today, she constantly seemed lost in thought. I decided not to say anything and let us all enjoy tonight. "I'm so tired I'm going to go to bed, night" I say as i kiss Tyler "night" they both say, "I love you Ash" Tyler smiles "you too!" I say back.

Tyler's POV
I noticed Shay didn't seem herself tonight but I didn't make a big thing of it. Ashley just went to bed so me and Shay were alone, I thought I should ask what was going on with her. "Are you ok, you don't seem yourself" I say to her. She looks down at her hands. "Shay you can tell me anything"