Chapter 7

EDITED: August 3,2017

Jenny's POV

After dinner I sat on the logs around the camp fire with Kevin and Thomas the train. I think it's time to let Thomas know that his nickname is now Thomas the train.

"Hey Thomas, since we're friends now we should have nicknames for each other." I said.

"Sure why not." Thomas agreeed. Brace yourself, boy.

"Your new nickname is..." I paused for suspense not like it was needed but oh well, it's for effects you know? "Thomas the train!" I exclaimed. You better like it cause it's sticking to you forever and nothing is going to change that.

"Shh! Don't say that out loud the other lost boys are gonna hear." Did he just shush me? Oh I know he did NOT just shush me.

"Did you just shush me? Do you want to get hurt? Listen here buddy, I will call you Thomas the train whenever I want whoever the fuck is listening! Got it!" I told him.

"It's not that I don't like it, its just that you're naming me after a train for a baby show." He scratched behind his head.

"Kevy, do you think Thomas the train is great nickname for Thomas?" I asked Kevin who is sitting on my lap.

"I think it's an awesome name." He said to me then turned to Thomas. "You should be grateful you have a nickname like that. But since you're not, shame on you." Kevin gave Thomas a mock disapproving look. I'm joining in on this fun.

"Yeah Thomas, shame on you." I shook my finger at Thomas. Thomas just sat there not knowing what to say. Well what are you supposed to say when you're being shamed by a five-year-old.

"Jenny!" Peter called. I hope for once I'm not in trouble. I sat Kevin down on the log next to Thomas and walked over to Peter.

As I was walking over to him I started feeling butterflies in my stomach. What's wrong with me? And my face is getting hot, I'm not even near the campfire.

"Yes?" I answered.

"I have given you a new duty everyday in the morning." He said. Woah woah woah, duty? I have to do work when I'm not in school? Are you serious? What kind of bull...

"Hahaha you said duty." I'm so immature sometimes. Peter just stared at me with a blank face and went on with whatever he was about to say.

"You're going to have laundry duty every morning from now on." Okay so he's basically saying that I have to wash a bunch of boys' underwear and clothes?! Do they even wear underwear? Peter is basically asking me to put itching powder in the clothes of whoever pisses me off. His fault not mine.

"Can't I just do something else?" I asked.

"You can clean the lost ones' rooms in the morning." That's even worse.

"Laundry it is." This sucks ass. He smiled- genuinely smiled and put his hand on my back. The butterflies in my stomach are now laying eggs. I'm not exaggerating, I can feel it.

"Are you blushing?" Peter asked while looking closely at my face. Thank goodness it's the night time so it's hard to see. I turned my face away and said,

"No, it might be the campfire maybe." I said casually. Well I think I said it casually. But really, I think I played that off well.

"Oh ok, come sit." Peter suggested. It may be a suggestion but he pulled me down to sit next to him by force. If he values that arm he should stop dragging me around like that.

He took out his famous pan flute and started playing an enchanting song. Almost all the boys got up to dance- well more like jump around the fire like maniacs but it's their definition of dancing. I looked at Kevin trying to keep up with the older boys, it looks like he's running in circles around the campfire, the cuteness is overwhelming!

"Want to dance with me?" Peter said putting his flute down and holding out his hand for me to take. He wanted to hold my hand! Woah wait, what is wrong with me lately? I'm acting like some kind of crazy fangirl of Peter Pan (A/N: like some of you guys... and me lol). I took his hand and smiled.

"I would love to." Trying not to sound too excited. He led me to the center of camp and he spun me around. I can get used to this, I mentally smirked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Sorry for the delay in updates, I was reading a bunch of other people's stories so much for the past few days, until today I was like, "Wait... What about MY own story that I was supposed to update yesterday?" Yeah sorry about that.