Final Chapter

Jenny's POV

~Dream~

I can't move my body, it feels like it's stuck in place. I hear muffled voices coming from afar and the sounds of metal clanging together.

I try to open my eyes but all my efforts were useless, I couldn't even open my mouth to call out who was there.

I soon start to feel hands touching my stomach and for some reason, I feel the urge to protect something, but I don't know what.

"Are you feeling okay, Mrs. Pan?" An unfamiliar female voice asks me. Am I in a hospital or something?

I try to open my mouth to ask the billions of questions that are clogged in my head, but I can't even open my mouth at all. What the hell is going on?

I feel other presences in the room and all their stares.

"It's okay, don't be shy, we're here to help you. It's the most important day of your life after all." The woman beams, I can sense her smile. What does she mean by most important day of my life?

"Huh? Have you forgotten? It's your b-"

"Jenny, wake up!" Kevin shouts as he shakes me awake. I quickly sit up causing him to almost topple off the bed but I catch him in time.

"The ladies downstairs said it's time for breakfast, and when I came to wake you up you were talking in your sleep." Kevin explains. I just mumble a silent 'oh' as I try to remember what I just dreamt about.

"Do you talk in your sleep all of the time?" He asks tilting is head like a cute, confused puppy. I just shrug my shoulders and push myself off the bed.

"Let's go." I grab his hand and we walk out of the room into the living room downstairs.

"Oh, good morning!" Mary Margeret beams. How can she be so freaking happy so early in the morning? I don't understand.

"How was your sleep?" She asks while she prepares her eggs. Emma is sitting on the counter stools drinking her coffee while she looks at her phone. She's probably waiting for "Henry" to text her. Poor thing.

"It was alright." I quietly reply. There is an awkward silence for a few moments as we all sat at the counter stools.

"So... What kind of relationship did you have with Pan?" Mary Margaret asked cautiously waiting to see how I'd react.

Emma, for the first time, looks up from her device at Mary Margaret then to me, already knowing how I was going to react. No Swan I'm not gonna freak out like last time, chill out.

"Well... now that I think about it we didn't have much of a relationship when I wasn't under a spell." I flatly state not making eye contact with anyone. I could practically feel the next question that was about to come next, but I tried to put down the irritated feeling in my chest.

"Then... what was your relationship like when you were under a spell." She asked.

"I don't remember, can we please drop the subject?" I slightly snapped. She nods her head in understanding and starts to eat her breakfast. What. The. Hell. Is. Wrong with me? I can't go through a whole day without almost blowing my cover? This isn't normal at all.

As I went to grab some eggs for Kevin and I, there was a scream coming from outside. Everyone stopped what they were doing and froze, thinking that it was just in their heads. But there was a second blood-curling scream that followed a second after, the two women rushed to the door to get out of the building and I didn't waste time following suit with Kevin.