Chapter 21

Jenny's POV

"Ugh! I can't do it Peter, how the hell am I supposed to move that stupid  coconut without touching it?" Peter has been training me on my magic for the past forty minutes, and I still haven't managed to move that stupid coconut.

Peter slowly walks towards me with his hands to his chin, acting like he's thinking carefully about my question. "Oh I don't know, with magic maybe?" He says raising his eyebrow.

 "Oh I don't know, with magic maybe?" He says raising his eyebrow

(A/n: Just wanted to try this out.)

Every failed attempt of me using my powers made Peter grow impatient. He's not the only one who is agitated. I give him a pleading look and he sighs walking behind me.

"You're not doing it right, you're not focusing hard enough." He whispers in my ear and gently holds my right forearm. "Focus in on the coconut, let your senses enhance as you breath calmly." He holds my hand out palm up with his hand under mine.

All I can think about is his touch right now and how his warm breath travels down my neck as he whispers in my ear.

Stop it, Jenny! Focus on the coconut!

As I focus on the coconut, I feel my whole body buzz with a warm feeling of power. This is what I felt when I was on Hook's ship. I feel something hard in the palm of my hand. Oh my fucking chocolate nuts, I did it!

I feel the warmth leave my body as Peter moves from behind me to the front to face me.

"I knew you could do it, you just needed a little," He slowly grabs my waist and connects my front body with his. "motivation." He'll be the death of me one day.

"If you don't stop teasing me I'll bash this coconut against your head." I joked, well I think I'm joking, while holding up the coconut in my hand.

He chuckled making our chests move, and just by the thought of that sent chills down my back.

"Feisty as always." He smirks holding me closer. We stand there in silence as we embrace each other, with the coconut also being held in my hand still. His eyes flicker down to my lips then back to my eyes, he leans forward expecting a kiss but he thought wrong.

I lean in acting like I'm going to kiss him, but at the last minute I turn my head and he kisses my cheek.

"You get no kisses since you teased me, consider this your punishment." I whisper in his ear like he did me, but this time I lightly bite his earlobe. I slip out of his embrace and slowly walk towards a tree, making sure to sway my hips.

I turn around to see Peter observing my every move with eyes filled with lust, but is also shocked at the sudden change of roles.