Chapter 18

Jenny's POV

I never thought Peter felt so lonely all this time. Even when he surrounded himself with lost boys.

I was still standing outside of my tent replaying the emotional conversation in my head. He loves me, and he's not lying.

I couldn't process all the information in my head because of the camp fire party music nearby. I need to go take a walk and clear my mind.

I finally move my tired legs due to standing stiff in one place for a while. I'm not going to go far. Or else I might get lost.

I shove my hands in my pockets and start walking into the forest. Three minutes into my walk I hear a twig snap. I stop and look around the clearing, gripping onto the knife in my belt.

"Hello? Who's there? Show yourself this isn't hide and seek!" I shout. I hear a rustle of bushes to my left and I whip my head in that direction, my body following and I draw my knife.

A tall figure emerged from the bushes and showed himself in the moonlight.

"No need to be frightened, love, it's just me." Hook says. Always have to make a grand entrance.

"Oh Hook, it's just you." I acknowledged him acting bored, even though I'm curious as to why he is close to camp.

"Aww you aren't happy to see me?" He playfully pouts, "Or were you expecting your boyfriend Pan?"

"He is not my boyfriend! Why are you here anyway?" I try my best to change the subject.

"Changing the subject? Hmm that says a lot. And I'm here because, I'm saying good bye." Hook said. Pan gave his permission to leave the island? I look up at Hook.

"Oh, well I hope you have a safe travel back to your home." I say sincerely.

"The sea is my home, but thank you. But there is something else that I wanted to tell you." He steps in front of me and has a serious look on his face.

"You're coming with me." Woah, what!? Did I hear that correctly.

"What? No I can't, I came here myself for a reason. What makes you think I'm coming with you?" This dude is out of his mind, Peter grants him freedom then he takes me away from Peter? That's just asking for death.

"I don't know why you want to stay on the retched island being run by a demon..."

No...

"A psychotic boy..."

Stop saying that!

"A monster!"

"No!" I push his chest and he flys a few feet back, but I payed it no mind.

"Don't you dare call him a monster, no one has the right to call someone else a monster! He has feelings too! I suggest you leave now before I call him myself and you do not want to know what will happen!" I scream in his face. He has some nerve.

"I had a feeling you wouldn't come with me willingly, so I had back up." He smirked at me but he had an apologetic look in his eyes.

"Wait wha- Mfff!" A smelly, rough bag was placed over my head by maybe another pirate. I start kicking and punching the person behind me but he didn't budge.

"Do it, Slightly." Hook demanded. Slightly is doing this? That son of a-

"Oof!" There was a sharp pain on the side of my head. I felt my legs give away beneath me.

Peter... Help...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peter Pan's POV

I finally confessed my feelings for Jenny. I wonder if she feels the same too...

All the boys have gone to bed by now, I guess it wouldn't hurt if I checked in on Jenny.

I walk over to her tent and peek through the entrance, only to find Kevin sleeping in her bed.

Where's Jenny? Did she decide to take a walk outside in the dark alone? This girl is going to be the death of me one day.

I feel a strange feeling in the back of my head.

Peter... Help...

Something is wrong, something bad happened to Jenny. I quickly ran to the middle of the camp.

"Boys! Wake up now!" I yell at the top of my lungs. I soon hear shuffling feet and tired groans.

"Jenny is missing and in trouble, we have to search the whole Neverland to find her! Anyone who has her trail is to call me immediately! Start the search now!" I order. I hope my love isn't hurt and is still taking a walk unharmed... But something tells me that's not what's happening.

"I'm coming for you Jenny."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jenny's POV

Why does my head hurt so much?

I try to lift my hand up to my head but a rope stops me from doing so. Are you kidding me, this is the second time this is happening!

"I see you're awake." A certain lost boy sneered. That traitor is going to pay.

"You are such a traitor, getting rid of the person Pan loves will result in Pan killing you. How stupid can you be? You thought he wouldn't find out? He's probably on his way over here by now," I turn my head and see Hook standing by the door of the room in this ship I'm supposedly on. "And you! Pan finally gives you your freedom and you repay him by kidnapping me? Both of you are so fucking stu-" My head flew to the left as Slightly slapped me, but this didn't faze me. Not the slightest bit.

"You shut your mouth! Hook doesn't want you to be here on Neverland with Pan and he wants to be free from him, and I don't want you to be here at all because you distract Pan, that's why girls aren't supposed to be on the island in the first place!" He screams angrily in my face. His breath smells like ass though.

"Peter will find me, you two will be dead. All because you two are idiots who don't have brains." I look at them both with a stoic expression.

"No brains? Wow you underestimate me, love. I thought this through, even if Pan is looking for you we'll be gone by then because I have a magic bean ready. Let's hope that your precious boyfriend finds you in less than three minutes." Hook held the clear, glowing bean in my face smirking.

Come on Peter, I'm on Hook's ship. Please hurry.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peter Pan's POV

Come on Peter, I'm on Hook's ship. Please hurry.

She's on Hook's ship? I should've known.

I fly up into the sky and summon the shadow. Soon enough, in the distance I see a black figure flying towards me.

"Send a message to all the boys and tell them to meet at Hook's ship," I look at the floating ship that withholds my Jenny.

"We have a battle to fight."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMFG GUYS THANK YOU FOR THE 11k+ READS!!! I feel so grateful for the people who read, vote and comment on this book. I didn't think people would love this book this much, but looking at a comment that says 'I love this book so much!' Makes my day and motivates me to move forward with the book. Again I thank you soooo much! Love you guys!