Chapter 14

Jenny's POV

I walk out of the tent with a satisfied smile on my face. Do you know how it feels to have the upper hand on that one person who irritates you the most, even just for a few seconds?

That's a nice feeling to have, if only I could have this satisfying feeling everyday-

My thoughts are cut off by a child crying nearby. I walk towards the sound and I see Kevin sobbing into Thomas's lap. Thomas is lightly rubbing his back and reassuring him of something.

"Oh my goodness Kevin are you okay?" I kneel next to him moving his hair out of the way. He sees me and instantly attacks me in a hug that almost knocks me over.

"I thought he hurt you because of me!" Kevin cries.

"No sweetie, he didn't hurt me at all we just talked, that's all." I assured him. "Why would you think he'd hurt me anyway?"

"Because at first I was getting the punishment then he told me that I wasn't anymore and told me to leave, so I thought because of me Pan passed my punishment on to you." He says into my neck then starts crying again.

"You didn't have to worry about anything Kevy, I can take care of myself when I need to." I kiss the top of his head and cradle him like a baby.

"What happened with you and Pan?" Thomas asked.

"Nothing happened! What do you think happened? Nothing that's what happened, pshh!" I rushed. He gives me an unbelieving look.

"Then why after Kevin left the tent I heard things crashing and you and Pan screaming profanities." He whispered making sure Kevin doesn't hear.

"Well that's just how we communicate..." I say nonchalantly.

"No but seriously, did anything bad happen." He looks at me solemnly. "You know you can tell me anything right? I'm your friend." He's right, but I'm not telling him here while Kevin can hear us.

"Okay, but we'll have to talk about this later. In private." I say. He nods and goes back to sharpening a stick.

Peter Pan's POV

I watch as Jenny has Kevin in her arms and is talking to Thomas. I'd get closer but they would see me eavesdropping.

I hide behind a tree that is as close as I can go.

"We'll have to talk about this later. In private." I hear Jenny say. What possibly could they talk about that needs to be private? Thomas must have expressed his feeling to her maybe. I hope not, that's not allowed on my island. Falling in love is a distraction.

Says the one falling in love with Jenny.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

—At The Bonfire—

Jenny's POV

"Okay Thomas let's go to my tent and talk about earlier." I grab his hand and lead him to my tent. I make him go inside and look around to make sure no one sees us.

Thankfully I see no one so I go into my tent preparing what I'm going to tell him.

Slightly's POV (A/n: the mean lost boy)

I see that bîtch Jenny about to go in her tent but stops to look around so I quickly hide behind a tree.

I do not like her at all, I hate her. It's just something about her that I need to find out but I can't which pisses me off. And plus she keeps on embarrassing me in front of the lost boys.

I move from my spot behind the tree and walk towards the back of her tent.

"...Pan tied me up and asked me some questions and for some reason I didn't have the power to lie. Yeah, but that's not the only thing that I want to talk to you about." Jenny said.

There is a silence that lasted a few seconds.

"I feel like Pan was somehow tied to my father's death. I told him I haven't found anything yet but I lied, I visited his shadow-"

"You spoke to his shadow?!" Thomas shouted. I heard Jenny shush him and begin again.

"He told me Pan was somehow apart of my dad's death, so I'm going to find out how, but thing is I don't know where to start." Jenny sighed.

"His room." Thomas blurted out. Is he crazy?! Going in his room without permission is like asking for your neck to be snapped!

"What's in his room?"

"I don't know what it's called but it's this thing that can give you a flashback of what happened in the past, you just have to name the event." Thomas explained.

"What does it look like?" She asked.

"It looks like a dream catcher, most people put it over there bed, so it should be there."

"Thank you Thomas, this information means a lot." Jenny said.

I have to tell Pan.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

–In The Morning–

Jenny's POV

"Round your weapons up boys!" Pan then looks at me. "And girl, we're going hunting!" Pan announced. Through all the commotion, I make it seem like I'm going to my tent to get my weapons but instead I quickly go into Peter's tent.

Okay now where is it? I look around and spot his bed.

"...most people put it over their bed..."

Thomas was right, there's a big dream catcher over Peter's bed. I hop on his bed and take the dream catcher from the hook.

Yes! Got it!

"Well hello there."

Don't got it.

I slowly turn around and face a very enraged Peter.

"Oh! Hey I was just looking for you! Nice dream catcher you have here, where'd you get it? W-" I try to play it off but he cuts me off.

"Were you going to steal from my room? Are you looking for something in particular? In my room?" Crap he seems pissed.

"... Well no not really..." I smile making it seem like I wasn't about to steal his belongings. Even though I obviously was.

He walks closer to me. "If you lie one more time, I'll make sure you are washing your mouth out with soap." He hissed.

"Were you about to steal my dream catcher?" Peter demanded.

"...yes"

I'm screwed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guess I better wash my mouth out with soap🎶 that's my jam!

Anyway guys, Happy Thanksgiving!

~Read, Share, and Vote!~💖