Chapter 16

Jenny's POV

I can't think straight.

I don't have control over my actions.

I can't feel my emotions.

I feel numb.

Every part of body has no feeling.

I thought while looking up at the ceiling of my tent. I woke up feeling so numb and drained. Probably because I trashed my room out of anger and cried myself to sleep out of sadness. It's like all the emotions I was capable of feeling has left my body and mind.

Why would he kill my father? What if my father was actually somewhat involved in this?

"Jenny?" I hear a small, meek voice say. I sit up in my bed and see Kevin peeking through the flaps of the tent.

I muster a fake smile and stand up.

"Good morning Kevin, how are you this morning?" He runs over to me and hugs my legs.

"I'm good and I missed you! You were gone a long time yesterday, so was Pan, but I care more about you 'cause you're my favorite." He cutely says.

"Aww sweetie that's very sweet, you're my favorite buddy in the whole world to." More like worlds, if there is a Neverland then there could be more worlds.

"What? I thought I was your favorite, how rude!" I looked up and saw Thomas enter the tent with a face of mock hurt.

"You're my favorite too, don't get butthurt." I roll my eyes.

"It's my turn to practice hunting today, don't go anywhere too far or else I'll find you Jenny." Kevin says giving me a stern look which turns out cute.

"Okay kiddo see you later." I ruffle his hair as he skips out of the tent.

As soon as he leaves the tent, Thomas turns to me.

"Did you find what you were looking for? Did you get in any trouble?"  He questioned with curiosity and concern in his eyes.

"He- I-..." I feel the familiar sting in my eyes so I look down. I hate crying in front of people, the pity in their eyes drive me crazy. I don't need others sympathy.

I feel a pair of arms wrap around me and I once again break down into Thomas's shoulder. At some point he sat me down, my head still on his shoulder crying.

After what felt like two hours, I stopped crying and wiped my eyes. I looked back at Thomas and down at his shirt.

"I'm sorry, I soaked your shirt." He chuckled.

"It's okay I don't mind. Do you wanna talk about it?" He asks. I nod. At one point or another I was bound to reach this subject.

"I got the dream catcher like you said and it showed me what happened," I paused to prevent a second round of tears. "I saw Pan order his shadow to kill my dad, and when it did... Pan's face had no remorse whatsoever. It's just disturbing that he would do such a thing for his own selfish needs while I spent two fucking years of depression, anger, hating everyone who was smiling while I'm here lonely and suffering, my mom hating me, and being diagnosed with psychological disorders all because of him. And Pan of course gets everything he wants by taking away the one person who held my perfect world together, and just like that, he easily steps on it like the dirt under his boot." I breath heavily and wipe a few tears. "I knew he was sometimes cruel but the fact he killed someone I loved, I just look at him as a villain, but not a monster. And the most disturbing fact about it is that... I might still love him."

Thomas was nodding now and then showing me that he was still listening, but when he heard my last sentence he did a double take so fast he fell off my bed.

"The feelings hit me hard like that too." I was nice to laugh after all that sadness.

"I'm sorry, it just caught me off guard. Never in a million years had I thought that someone would fall for Pan." He says.

"Never in a million years had I thought I'd be the one girl to fall for him."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peter Pan's POV

And never in a million years would I thought I'd fall for her first.

I thought as I listened to her conversation outside of her tent.

And no this does not make me a stalker. I was just passing by when I heard her crying.

I hate it when I see her cry, it's even worse when it's caused by me. I didn't know she felt that way, that I made her feel that way.

Wow I really am selfish. When I finally have the girl I love, at the same time I caused her so much pain. And she may never forgive me.

But she said she might still love me, I still have a chance to better myself and show her that I'm sorry.

Now how the bloody hell am I suppose to do that? People back in the Enchanted Forest always say 'It's the thought that counts' or 'Do it from the heart', well I don't use my heart a lot and when I do, what ever I'm doing is wrong and people think I'm out of my mind. But it doesn't matter what other people think about me, it's about Jenny. My Jenny.

I get up and walk away from Jenny's tent. I walk to an opening in the forest and throw some pixie dust on myself and fly to Skull Rock.

As I walk into the dark skull that is dimly lit, I walk up to the giant hourglass that symbolizes the time left until I die. Like I'm going to let that happen.

The bottom half of the hourglass is not even halfway full, I have time to put away the work on finding the truest believer and focus on getting Jenny's forgiveness.

That's funny, in the place where time doesn't exist, Peter Pan is measuring the time he has left until he doesn't exist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

This chapter is my present to you awesome readers!

I hope you have a wonderful Winter holidays!!

~Read,Vote, And Share~💖