Chapter 9.2

Copyright © 2012 Kamilla

All rights reserved.

-------------------------------------------------- 

Chapter 9.2

The night turned into fun at the end. Though, Victoria did an effort at making everything really awkward at first. But, in the end I was so tired of her bickering at me the whole time so I sucked it up and apologized. And like that, the world was peaceful again.

We did like any other girl's nights; watched films, drooled over hot guys and mostly told each other about all the latest gossip at school. Since all of my friends come from another huge group of friends we always, and I mean always as in each day, have a lot of gossip to talk about.  Who did what, that or who. I’m dead serious; it can pour out of us in hours, resulting in Cameron’s mother to yell at us to be quiet.

Yeah, she’s the sweetest mom at daylight, but at night she turns into a freaking monster. But I love her as if she was my own mother; she has always let me sleepover at their house when I wasn’t allowed to come home.

At one point in the night, we all lay scattered around a big bowl with popcorn while admitting our deepest secrets. First it was fun and I enjoyed it, but after a while when I noticed Cameron’s uncertain glances that the whole time fell upon me then I kind of started getting nervous.

Mini was just telling us about the one time she snuck out to meet up with Josh, a boy she met last summer, and how she got busted by her mom. Something like that. To be honest, their stories and secrets compared to mine were like comparing H&M with a GUESS - no quality if you could say that. 

We all fell silent after Mini’s story; the only sound was Cameron eating popcorn and her nails that scratched the popcorn bowl when she grabbed some more. Victoria seemed deep in her thoughts, her mouth chewing gum was the only movement she was doing and Mini just sat there while examining the salt from the popcorn under her nails.

I cleared my throat and pushed myself up with my elbows, my eyes darted around in the room, looking after something to do.

“Do you guys want to watch another movie?” I asked, stretching out after one lying on Cameron’s big, fluffy bed. I’ll call dibs on that bed tonight.

“Sure,” responded them all.

When I leaned back against the bed, watching the television and the movie playing, my mind would still not forget Michael. What did he do now? Was his cousin better?

----------------------------------------------------

PLEASE READ!!

I know, it's sooooooooo boring. But I needed this part to just be over, it's not really chapter 9.2, but something from 9.1. 

I'm still on my break and will be for a little while. None of my stories on wattpad is my main project, I'm acutally trying to write a book and it's kind of more exciting to write that than this one. Though, I love my stories here! I'm just saying that I don't have much time for this story. 

But I'll try to write the next chapter when I get time, but it's summer now and I want to enjoy it instead of writing on something that isn't my main story. Hope you understand and don't hate me or unfan me, something like that. You guys means a lot to me, it's been so many times when I have had writersblock but you got me out of it, so a HUGE thank you to all my readers! <3

This chapter is probably just something you skip through so I'm not surprised if you don't vote or something, lol. 

Thank you for the attention :-)

- Kamillasrl