Chapter 3.2

Copyright © 2012 Kamilla

All rights reserved. 

--------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3.2

"Ah, it's nice to see you girls finally join my class, please don't be late anymore,'' Mr Walker said when he noticed us.

He smiled politely towards Cameron, but when he looked at me I could see the warmth in his eyes and I licked my lips slowly. It was funny watching him suffer; I know how I can drive him mad.  

"Fucking pervert,'' Cameron's low voice could be heard where I stood, and I hit her with my elbow and sent her a death glare.

The realisation that Cameron actually knew, she knew! Finally hit me. I shifted my weight from one leg to the other one, while I tried to warn Michael with my eyes. Tell him that Cameron knows about us, and she doesn't exactly think it's a great idea. However, he was too obvious to notice; only sent me a questioning glance. 

'What' Cameron mouthed towards me clearly annoyed that I had just hit her in front of the whole class. 

I shook my head and sat down in my assigned seat, it was on the row in the back and Michael had given me it. This class always passes by slowly; we got time to job with our projects on our own. But I (of course) called after Mr Walker all the time after some ''help'' and we did some dangerous flirting, one time he even got the chance to touch my bare thigh.

I wore a short skirt today, just because of him. I'm not the typical girl who goes in short skirts without anything under, I like to have a pair of shorts on too, just in case.

It was torture being so close to him, but not getting to kiss him, let alone talk with him like we normally do. Finally the school clock rang and everybody started packing their things together, Cameron was faster than usual and stood by my side before I could stand up myself.

"Let's get out of here,'' she said and sent Mar. Walker a dirty look.

"Cam, stop it! I'm going to talk to Mr Walker and you can go, see you later,'' I brushed past her and walked towards the door. Mar. Walker looked up and stared right at me, I lifted my eyebrows. That was our usual sign.

"Annabelle, can you please stay behind. I need to discuss something with you,'' I swear I could see him smirk when he looked down at his papers again.

"Of course Mr Walker,'' I waited impatiently, all the time tapping my foot and sending the people who used a lot of time, dirty glances. Cameron glared at Mar. Walker all the way out from the classroom; if her eyes could kill he would already be in a coffin.

"Cameron knows,'' was the first thing I said when the last person walked out of the door.

Michael's head snapped up.

"What?'' he growled, I looked away from his piercing eyes, they were so intimidating.

"It's just slipped, I couldn't stop it. She won't tell, I'm sure about that,'' my eyes somehow found their way back to him, and I watched as he leaned back in his chair and sighed.

"This is bad Anna, you know what will happen if anybody else find out. Our future will be destroyed, not just mine but yours too,'' he ran his hand into his thick hair and down to his chin, and began messaging it. His eyes continued to stare into my own and I felt my heart cringe by the thought of the consequence our relationship can cause.

"No one will find out, I promise,'' I could only manage to smile weakly, his seriousness made me nervous. " I've got to go, see you later,''

"Oh, no you. Come back here,'' he twirled the chair around just as yesterday and patted his lap.

"What if someone sees us, maybe Cameron comes back,'' I giggled and shook my head 'no', but still walked over to him and sat down. He instantly scooped me closer and I was pressed up against his chest, dizziness swept over me when I smelled his strong perfume. But I couldn't complain.

"Nobody will, I've got no class this hour,''

"What if another teacher walks by and decide to come in?'' I whispered against his lips.

All I wanted now was to kiss them, feel him close to me and never loosen my grip on him. Unfortunately we are in a school.

"Who cares,'' with that our lips met and I could see stars. Not literally, but it felt so amazing that I imagined stars. Cheesy much? But the way he kisses me makes me so turned on, whom am I kidding, he can touch me and I will do everything he wants.

I moaned quietly and pressed myself closer to his body, if that was even possible. He deepened the kiss with his tongue; this must be the best thing with being together with an older person. They are so damn good at everything, especially Michael.

"I must go,'' I whispered when we broke apart.

"Just be here a little more, I love you so much Anna, so incredible much,'' he kissed me at a new spot for every little pause he took, and I closed my eyes and enjoyed everything.

This is special, we are special. Who cares what everybody else thinks, we loves each other. That is the only thing that matter.

"My class will be over in just minutes, can you write me a note?'' I smiled innocently up at him; a wide smirk started stretching out onto his face.

"You shouldn't be used to being this spoiled, maybe one day you need to take care of yourself. Thought about that?''

"Yeah, well. Let's hope that day never will come, I like how it is now,'' He chuckled and pushed a stray of my hair behind my ear.  "I really need to go now.''

The chair creaked under our weight when I stood up and for a second it sounded exactly like it did in the house yesterday, I smiled by the thought of my mom's terrified face.

"Here's your note, remember to call me later, ok?''

"Yup,'' I gave him a quick peck on the lips before I left the classroom. All the way to my next class I had a foolish smile on my face; I was on cloud nine every time after we kissed.

I couldn't wait for tonight.

-------------------------------------------- 

Thank you for reading my story!

~Kamillasrl