Chapter 4.1

Copyright © 2012 Kamilla

All rights reserved.

--------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4.1

 I giggled. "You're such a jerk, you know that?''

His deep laugh made me cuddle closer in his arms, nothing but air was between our bodies and I couldn't stop myself from smiling like a fool up at his face.

It was merely inches away from mine and I could clearly see his three day's old stubble now when I was this close. His white bed carpet lay mingled around our legs and the light in his bedroom was slightly turned down. Making all the candles in the room shine brightly and shadows were dancing up the bedroom walls, swaying slightly.

I loved how he had fixed all of this; I couldn't have had a better boyfriend.

"I'm sorry, it's not my fault,'' he whispered against my ear, biting it softly.

"Oh, really?'' I laughed; his way to toady doesn't work at me anymore.

When you have been with someone like him for such a long time, you get used to every trick he is trying to use, like his good way to toady me into anything he want.

"Yeah, really," he yawned, and I began to panic.

"Shit! What's the clock?'' I sat straight up in the bed, clutching the carpet around my naked body.

He looked pass me, at the clock I assumed, and back at me with a relaxed expression.

"It's only ten thirty,'' he yawned again, probably tired.

Believe me, I was too. My whole body was sore after our pretty damn good time in bed, my limbs felt strangely numb.

Ten thirty... I came here around seven or before that.

"Have we been in the bed for three hours?'' my eyebrows were raised in question as I stared down at him. I watched as a sheepish grin spread out on his handsome face.

"Maybe...''

"Oh god,'' I groaned and fell down in the bed, with my face towards the white ceiling. "I won't be able to walk tomorrow,'' he laughed and pulled me closer to him.

"Why don't you stay over tonight? I don't mind,''

"Okay,'' I wrapped my arms around him, breathing in the masculine scent of him.

"Good,'' he whispered into my hair and trailed his hands down my body, stopping at my waist.

I sighed of pleasure and closed my eyes; the only sound was our breath coming out in synchrony. And soon enough I fell asleep in his arms, like I wished I could do every night.

~

The car took a sharp swing to the left, making me fall and hit the car door.

"Sorry,'' Michael chuckled and sent me an apologetic look.

I glared back in return while I rubbed my arm that had been squeezed between the door and me.

"You could at least tell me that you were going to take that sharp turn, you knew that I wasn't paying any attention,'' I faked hurt and stared out of the car window, the surroundings passed by in a big blur and I had a hard time to see where we was.