Chapter 18

WARNING LEMON AKA SMUT!!!!!

If you don't want to read smut please continue to scroll till you see this symbol a million times *** XP

Nicole's POV

I woke up to find the bed missing one person. I looked in the direction of the bathroom to see steam pouring out of the cracks of the door. I slid off the bed and made my way to the suit case. I slipped out of Luke's shirt and right when I was about to grab a clean shirt I felt warm arms wrap around my waist. I slightly jumped as being startled by Luke but relaxed and leaned into him.  He started kissing my neck, starting from the bottom of my jaw down to my collar bone and in finding my sweet spot he started to suck  probably leaving a mark but I didn't care at the moment as I involuntarily let out a low moan. I could feel his lips smirk against my skin. He turned me around and I instinctively  covered my body, feeling insecure about revealing myself to him for the first time. "Don't do that." he commanded with a hint of offense in his voice. He unwrapped my arms and whispered softly "Your body is beautiful, don't forget that." His eyes slowly looked at every detail of my body. It was then that i realized that he only had a towel sliding dangerously low on his hips. He brought me closer and rested his forehead on mine and I noticed that his eyes became a darker shade of blue. He softly brought his lips to mine kissing me softly. After a minute our kiss quickly turned into an intense passionate kiss. We pulled apart gasping for air and he pushed me on bed. He leaned over me and whispered in my ear "Just tell me when to stop." I shivered but quickly shook it off and flipped us so I was on top. He wore an amused expression as I slowly brought his towel down and I finally pulled it off to be face to face with his large member. I gasped but gripped it lightly pumping slowly in a teasing motion. His head fell backwards when I brought his cock into my mouth. I struggled to fit it all in but I managed to fit it, feeling it in the back of my throat I slowly brought my head up then started bobbing my head up and down his cock. His breathing became uneven and I started to swirl my tongue at his tip when i came up. He groaned then pulled me away then said "You need to stop if you want to do anything else." I blushed then picked me up and threw me on the bed making me giggle and bounce. He climbed onto of me leaving light kisses from my chin to the top of my breast. He reached for my back and unclasped my bra, throwing it on the floor. He kissed my left breast then started to suck on my nipple while massaging my right breast. He then did the same to the opposite breast. After working my breast he started kissing down my abdomen till he reached my underwear he slowly brought them down till they were at my ankles then I kicked them off. He started kissing my thighs starting from my knees up till he reached my sensitive area. He flicked my clit with his tongue. Moans were rolling off my tongue like it was a new language. He sucked on my clit almost making me cum. He pulled away smirking and said "Are you sure you want to do this?" I nodded unable to speak. He reached into his bed side drawer and pulled out a condom. He slowly slid on the condom careful not to rip it. He slowly slid into my entrance making me moan in pleasure. He by far was the largest I've ever had. He slowly pumped in and out of me, then he started to pick up speed. He flipped me over so he was fucking me from behind. He was fucking me so hard and so fast. Finally hit hit that perfect spot that made me collapse. I came all over his dick and that pushed him over the edge as came into the condom. He tied the condom and threw it away. 

****************************************************************************************************

After cleaning up he came back to bed and cuddled. We laid there in each others arms and just listened to each others breaths. We just enjoyed each others company until there was a knock at the door and heard Calum yell through the door "We're leaving in 1 hour." I laughed into Luke's chest and said "Thank god we packed yesterday." He chuckled and I felt the vibration through his chest. " I guess we better get ready." With that we got dressed and packed any last minute things then got on the tour bus and started making our way to Disneyland.