Chapter 12

Nicole pov

*one week later*

So I've been stressing about what to pack all week. Niall told me that I'd be joining him all around the world so I pretty much stuffed everything I owned into 5 suitcases which let me tell you is a lot harder than it sounds.

Paul helped me carry the suitcases while Niall laughed at how many suitcases I had. Our first stop was going to be New York which I was totally excited for. "So what did you do about your job?" Niall asked me when we got on the tour bus. "Well I told him that I was going on tour with my international popstar boyfriend for about a year and he said that if I wanted to come back to my job when I get back I just had to mention aura in an interview." I said like it was nothing. "Well I got a call yesterday from management and they're not happy that I'm dating a noncelebrity." He stated sadly. My face well. Here comes the moment of truth "Are you they trying to make you break up with me?" I questioned even though I really didn't want to know. "They said either you need to be famous or you have to be perfect. Which you are." He smiled then hugged me. "But I'm not perfect." I stated. "You are to me." But the truth was that the public won't think the same thing I put on a fake smile so he wouldn't notice that I was beating myself up about not being perfect.

He kissed the side of my head and said the boys are almost here so we better claim our bunks I nodded and we both picked the middle punks on each side. We walked to the entertainment room and saw all the guys and Megan walk in. We greeted them and then they went to go pick their bunks. Since management didn't have enough notice that we'd be coming there was only six bucks which meant someone had to share. Megan said that she'd share with Harry since they had done a lot more than just sleeping together.

Paul walked on the bus and yelled to get our attention. We went silent and looked his way. "We are going to be moving in five minutes so get comfortable with the semi long drive." Paul said with the authority laced through his voice. With that being said Paul got off the bus. The boys turn on the TVs are started playing FIFA. I watched Niall as he took his bottom lip in between his teeth as he concentrated on the game. Him and Louis were yelling towards the end because Niall had lost in the green line over and sat on Niall's lap and kissed him and he smirked and said "who one now!" I felt his chest vibrate as he chuckled at Louis' face. "I need to go FaceTime Eleanor!" And he stomped out of the room with his phone we all laughed and Harry said he wanted to play Zayn. I continued to sit on Niall's lap and rested my head on his chest. I felt his chest rise and fall of steady pace and I could hear his heartbeat at the semi fast-paced and looked up at him to find him staring at me with mixed of love and lust in his eyes. I rotated my body so I was straddling him and crash my lips onto his. He gripped my waist as his tongue enters my mouth without permission but I wasn't complaining. I gripped his hair and slightly pulled on it earning me a light moan from Niall.

"Uh hem!" Louis loudly cleared his throat. Me and Niall groaned at the same time. "Eleanor says you both have to apologize!" He said and you could hear Eleanor giggle in the background "we are sorry." Me and Niall murmured "I'm sorry but Eleanor couldn't hear you" Louis stated stubbornly. "Louis that's enough babe" he sighed and said "fine" and stomped off. I laughed and looked at Niall and said "so where were we?" Just as we were about to continue Zayn said "oh no that's enough you too" we groaned and I rested my head on his shoulder. After sitting there for like 10 minutes I decided to tease Niall by placing sloppy kisses on his neck. I found his weak spot right where your shoulder and your neck meets and start to suck on that spot and he threw his head back to give me better access the spot. I started to suck harder in that spot. He groaned in pleasure as I started to softly nip at the mark I left and as I straddled him I felt his manhood getting harder. I pulled away from his neck to find his cheeks flushed with embarrassment. "Um... I have to use the restroom." He said when I got off his lap. Harry looked at me and said "Zayn told you two to stop." He stated with the glare. Megan kissed his cheek and said "oh let them be babe. They haven't even done half the things we had done." She said with a smirk as my face turn the same color is my hair. Niall walked back in the room and said "what did I miss?" As Megan and Harry started laughing at my shocked expression for Megan's previous comment.
~
~
~
~
THANK YOU FOR READING! PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT AND SHARE! HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY. BYE!!!