Chapter 7: Lockdown

Hello again! I just wanted to quickly tell you thank you so much for all the votes. I am truly amazed at how many I've recieved so far. I hope you keep enjoying this story. Everything gets more intense here on out. 

Bain remained quite most of the ride and it was killing me. I’ve done apologized to him but it seemed like it wasn’t enough. Now I was pissed and knew I was about to break.

“How long are you going to ignore me?”

“I’m not ignoring you. I’m just trying to think of a good way to punish you,” he said bluntly.

“Punish me?” I squealed. “This is your fault for not warning me!” I defended.

It wasn’t really his fault but I was mad. He had another thing coming if he thought to punish me. I’m not some kid you can bend over the knee or make me stand in the corner. I was almost nineteen and the punishments stopped at sixteen.

Bain ignored me and pushed the gas down. I knew we were going over 80 mph in town. I held onto the bar in front of me until we made it home. Before I could get the door opened, Bain was there picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder.

“What are you doing? Put me down!” I yelled. He walked all the way to our room with me yelling at him to put me down. We even passed Connor, who was grinning at my predicament.

Bain closed the door and tossed me on the bed. I bounced twice and quickly scrambled off. He growled and pointed at the bed. “Get back on the bed, Kitten!”

“No! Not until you stop acting like this!”

Bain was in front of me and had me on the bed under him before I could blink. He kissed me urgently like it may be his last time. I tried slowing down the kiss but he wouldn’t allow it. He continued his assault until he trailed his mouth down to my neck. He bit down where he marked me last night and growled deep from his chest.

I bucked my hips and wrapped my arms around his back, digging my nails in. The feelings of pleasure I got were so intense, I could hardly make a sound. He growled again before releasing his teeth and licked the wound.

“Don’t you ever fucking leave me again,” he threatened in my ear.

My heart ached from the sound of his voice. Bain was angry but scared too.

I nodded. “I won’t.”

The next day, Bain wouldn’t let me out of his sight. He made me walk everywhere with him. If he needed to go to the kitchen for a snack, I was there holding his hand. If he needed to work in his office, I was there sitting on the couch. Right now, I was sitting on the couch.

“Make him talk. I don’t care what you have to do,” Bain said in the receiver. He hung up the phone and wouldn’t make eye contact with me.

“Who talk?” I questioned him with narrowed eyes. I had my suspicions but it might be someone else.

“It’s not your concern, Kitten.” He said filling something out.

“I thought we are supposed to handle things together. I’m not as sensitive and weak as you think.”

Bain put the pen down on the desk and hooked his finger toward me. I got up excited that he finally decided to include me. When I came around the desk, I was pulled into his lap facing away from him. Bain clicked on a file that brought up a very familiar face. Dennis Lexington was staring back at me.

“What’s this?” I ask confused.

“This is the guy who broke into your home,” he growled slightly.