Chapter 11: Meeting Him

Hey Everyone, I'm number 2 on werewolf stories and I couldn't have gotten there without you. Thank you so much!!! I love you all. This chapter has a surprise at the end so I hope you enjoy.

The next afternoon, Bain and I was downstairs eating lunch, when someone knocks on the door. I looked at Bain puzzled but he didn’t pay me any attention. He walked out throwing his hand up for me to stay. Of course I didn’t! I was too stubborn for that.

Bain opens the door and there stands a beautiful woman with long brown wavy hair. She was tall wearing eight inch heels. She was also wearing a short cut dress that could barely contain her ass.

“Jenna, what are you doing here?” Bain asked exasperated.

She walked in without being asked and turned back around facing Bain. I couldn’t help but be jealous over her being near my Bain. I didn’t even know why she was here but I wanted to beat her senseless.

“Is he here?” she asked bluntly.

I walked over to Bain and her gaze settled on me. Her pretty face scrunched up in an ugly snarl all of a sudden. “Who the hell is she?” she demanded like she owned the place.

Bain was in her face before I could even react. “Watch it, Jenna. That’s my mate,” he growled.

“Oh, sorry about that. He’s been ignoring me and I thought he has already found him someone else,” she said looking at me over Bain’s shoulder.

I had no freaking clue what she was talking about. All I knew was I didn’t like her one bit, and not just because she was half naked in front of my man. There was something about her that was off.

Someone was coming down the steps and we all looked up to see who it was. Kade caught Jenna’s glare and you could tell he wanted to turn back around. His face turned hard and his eyes darkened.

Bain took my arm and began leading me away when I wanted to stay and see what this was about. As we entered the kitchen, I heard Kade ask her what she was doing here.  I tried listening in on the conversation but Bain gave me a stern look.

“Stop it, Kitten. If you want to know who she is, then ask me.”

“Who is she?”

“She used to be Kade’s girlfriend years ago but she wanted to be marked and he didn’t want her as his mate. He told her long ago that it wasn’t happening and she accepted. Now she has a problem with it again,” he explained.

It was suddenly quite in the next room so I peeked out. They both were gone and I felt a weight lift off my shoulders.

“I don’t trust her,” I said bluntly.

Bain smirked. “Neither do I, baby. But it’s Kade’s life. I try to stay out of it.”

Bain grabbed the two sandwiches he fixed for Dennis and I grabbed him a soda. We both went down to the basement and Bain showed me where the room was. It was all the way in the back, behind the huge basketball court. Bain unlocked it and walked in.

I felt kind of strange going in since I had no clue of what he was doing before we came. I looked around from the door and seen him relaxing on the bed, watching TV. He looked ten times better than he did just yesterday. He still had bruising on his face but the blood was gone.

Dennis sat up quickly when he spotted the food in Bain’s hand. “Thank you,” he said politely. Bain just grunted like he could care less.

I set the soda down on his table and looked at Bain. He was just standing there like he was trying to decide if he should say something or not. He must have finally come to the decision because he began talking to Dennis.