Zabini Manor and Malfoy troubles

(A/N listen to the song whilst reading please. (edit.. changed the song), pic of Zabini manor , cool right) (edit <22/4/19> I changed what the manor looks like... this is what it looks like now)

Hermione's POV

we walked through the manor, i was shocked that i never that this was my family home. Blaise, and the younger girl who was with my bio mum whom I now now as Anna, showed me to my room while mum was going to meet with someone down stairs. Once all my stuff was un-packed and i had changed , i decided to see Anna , when i opened the door there stood Draco Malfoy .

Draco's POV

Mum and I had to go to Zabini Manor due to Isabella sending us an owl saying that it was important and that she needed us there ASAP. As my father was now dead i was free to do whatever i wanted. When Mum and I showed up , Blaise and Anna were no where to be seen. " Hello Draco , Narcrissa , could you please follow me to the 3rd floor." said Isabella. Why the 3rd floor? Blaise always said his mother hated anyone to be there. Mother and Isabella where talking in hushed tones. " Draco, i had a daughter once, she was Blaise's older twin sister and her name was Mia Athena Aphrodite Artemis Olympus Zabini and we had to give her up for adoption because of Lord Voldermort. Please go and meet her , she is in her room." as she said this the door suddenly opened and there stood a Beautiful girl, she had a perfect tan , curves in all the right places. She had Blonde hair with brown streaks and green. Her eyes were big with shock. " Hi, i'm Draco Malfoy, Nice to meet you." i said. "Yeah i already know, I've met you before." she said " When , at least give me a hint" i asked/begged. As she walked past me , she whispered in my ear " 3rd Year, buckbeak, fist, pain." as she walked to Anna's room realization hit me , that girl was Hermione Granger . The girl of my dreams , i cant believe i said give me a hint.

Hermione's POV

As i was walking to Anna's room i was texting Becca. When i was at her door i opened it and there was Becca and Anna sitting on Anna's bed "YAY, your here!!" said Anna . We talked and talked and giggled all day until Draco and Blaise walk in to call us down for dinner and we were half way through talking about them. " So, Mia do you like Draco?" Asked Anna. "Well, i did punch him in 3rd year but I've liked him since 4th year at the Yule Ball ." i said. not even knowing that they were there. "Wait, weren't you dating Ron since last May?" Asked Becca. " Yes, i was but he cheated on me with Lavender Brown so i broke up with him. " "OMG, He is so dead" said Becca, Anna, Blaise and Draco. OMG they heard everything "SHIT!!" i said then ran out of the room to dinner.

Draco POV

OMG, she likes me back "YES!!!!!" i screamed, Blaise, Anna and Becca look at me weirdly.

(A/N end of the chapter )