Telling + Girlfriends and Boyfriends

Blaise's POV

Mia ran down the stairs and Draco randomly shouted "YES!", i think the two really like each other. Draco, Becca, Anna and I all went down to dinner , as i sat down i noticed that there was an awkward air around . Mia stayed silent the whole dinner only talking to Anna, Becca , Mum and Narcrissa.

(next part may contain sexual scenes)

Mia walked back to her room whispering to Becca ans Anna as well as Ginny (who had arrived half way through dinner) And they were sneaking glances at me and Draco while giggling.

When Draco and I came to my room we sat on my bed and I asked him " hey Draco , do you like Mia as in love her?" I asked him. " Yeah, i really do like her, i just never thought that she would like me back until i found out today that she did like me that was why i yelled 'YES'".

Mia's POV

When Ginny, Becca , Anna and I walked into my room i was immediately pushed on to my bed and interrogated. " So Mia, when did Ron cheat on you?" Asked Ginny, "Gin, he cheated on me in June so a month after the war, i was walking to Ron's room in the Burrow when i heard moaning coming from his room so when i opened the door i saw Ron naked pounding Lavender, i screamed then when he saw me i yelled at him that we were over and ran out of the room and out of the Burrow as well. " i explained. " So that's what all the yelling and screaming was about, i just got home and i heard yelling coming from the living room and saw Mum, Dad, The twins, Bill, Charlie and Percy yelling at Ron and when it was over mum asked him " why?" and he said " She was boring " That's when i knew something was going on between you two then Mum grounded him and gave permission for everyone to hex him so i used the Bat Bogey Hex on him." We laughed along with Becca and Anna. "So Mia, do you like Draco as in if Love him?" asked Anna ........... I stayed silent ." Mia Athena Aphrodite Artemis Olympus Zabini tell us !" yelled the 3 girls so loud that the guys probably heard them ." ok, so i love him ,Just dont tell him , i want to tell him myself" the girls agreed.

Blaise's POV

" Mia Athena Aphrodite Artemis Olympus Zabini tell us !" i heard three voices yell , that was probably the girls trying to get something out of Mia " What was that Blaise?" asked Draco " Probably the girls trying to get something out of Mia" i answered "OK , if u say so"

3rd person POV

Mia, Becca , Ginny and Anna walked to Blaise's room and knocked, Blaise answered "Hey Blaise, we were wondering if you wanted to play Truth or Dare with us , you can invite theo and Harry to make it fair if you want?" Asked Anna " yeah sure, what about you Drake ?" Blaise said " Theo " said Draco " Alright i'll text Harry " said Ginny

Draco texted Theodore he texted back saying yes , Ginny texted harry ( A/N Harry and Ginny did date but broke up cause they thought it was better they stayed friends) , he texted back saying yes .

~In Mia's Room~

Draco's POV

The boys and I ( Harry, Blaise, and Theo) were in Mia's room with the girls (Ginny, Anna and Becca). Mia was getting A) the alcohol and shot glasses B) The bottle for spin the bottle C)the hat and her phone (to take photos and to use the timer) for seven minutes in heaven and D)Veritaserum for truth or dare. I couldnt wait for truth or dare. I couldnt wait , i wanted to that i love her but i dont know how to tell her, i think i'll tell in truth or dare either way. "I'm Back" Mia said in a sing-song voice. She placed everything down and we all joined her on the couches " Ok , Ginny truth or dare?" asked Anna "dare" " I dare you to kiss blaise ......" said Mia whispering the last bit to her , ginny's eye's went big.

~Time skip bought to u by Prince Caspian lovers everywhere~

Ginny had kissed Blaise while giving him a hand job , Anna had admitted she had a crush on Theo, Harry had kissed Becca, becca admitted she liked harry and Theo admitted he liked Anna and now " Draco , truth or dare?" asked Blaise " truth" i said just to be safe then drank the Veritaserum " who in this room do u have a crush on and want to bang?" asked Theo "Mia," i said in a whisper but loud enough for them to hear, i saw Mia's eye's go big with shock. "Mia, Truth or dare?" asked Becca "dare," she said. " I dare you to......" Anna whispered the rest to her. She slowly crawled towards me and kissed me full on the lips, i kissed back ~time skip~

3rd person POV

Mia and Draco made out for a while before they slipped out the door for a while when they came back in it was revealed that Mia had given Draco a hand job ....."Hey Mia.... i was wondering would you like to be my girlfriend???" Draco asked asked Mia after the excitement had worn down. "Yes!!!, Yes!! A thousand times yes!!" she said and they kissed again.

~time skip bought to you by Peter Parker (all multiverse versions)

Once Spin the bottle ended 7 minutes in heaven started up. Becca and Harry were half naked by the end of their turn, Blaise and Ginny came out Panting, Theo and Anna were bright read and Draco and Mia locked themselves in there until they where done , the shots ended up with Blaise and Ginny in his room , Anna and theo in her's , Becca and Harry in the spare room and Hermione and Draco in her bed ( If you know what i mean)

(A/N next chapter coming soon )