Cast - Becca and Anna

Anna Zabini

Anna Zabini

Anna is the daughter of Isabella Zabini and the sister of Blasie and Mia. Although she is their sister, she is their half sister as Mia and Blaise' s father passed away when they were 5.

Anna was born when Mia was given away but she grew up hearing about her and all the amazing things that she did,under the name of Hermione though.

She is a determined young girl who loves her family and house very much, she isn't afraid to show a little house pride.

Becca Harris
Becca is a pureblood who is a descendant of the house of Ravenclaw. She does not have any siblings but she grew up in a house full of love and comfort.

Becca befriended Mia when they started Hogwarts, the two girls met on the train ride there. The Ravenclaw descendant had always called,' Hermione' Mia as a nickname but at times she would be called Mya as well.

Being a descendant of the witty and the smart, she tended to always have amazing comebacks and always knew that Mia was more powerful than what she knew of.

Becca was there for Mia through all of the fights that her and the boys had and knew of her friends liking to her supposed arch nemesis. She encouraged Mia to feel what she felt towards Draco instead of pushing it away.