Mia's Surprise Party

A//N this is going to be 3rd person all the way through as i am not bothered to change the POV's

It's been several weeks and the twins birthday has finally arrived. Mia was with her sister,Anna, and her 2 best friends ,Ginny and Becca, as they were celebrating Mia's 18th birthday and although it was also Blaise's birthday they had celebrated several days prior due to the twins wanting seperate celebrations. What Mia didn't know about today, though, was that the boys, Narcrissa and Isabella where planning a suprise birthday party for her. The girls where at a concert , this concert happened to be a 5SOS concert and there was lots of cheering , near the end of the concert Luke yelled out to the crowd " I would like to make a shout out to the birthday girl of today who is 18 , Happy Birthday Mia Zabini" The Girls cheered for Mia and the concert went on until the end and when the concert ended Mia saw a familiar face in the crowd " Is that really you Lily ?" Mia said to a girl that was wearing a t-shirt that had " Single 4 life " written on it in bold purple " Yes it is me Mia , nice to see you again, how are , how is Hogwarts?" asked Lily " Amazing , you know the story anyway i'm now with Draco , this is my sister Anna and my two best friends from Hogwarts Ginny and Becca" said Mia " Girls, this is my Best friend Lily Hale , she's from Beauxbatons , she's the only one that dosent obsess over guys" " Hey Lily" said Anna , Ginny and Becca "Hey girls, can i join you in celebrating Mia's Party?" asked lily"yeah sure" said Ginny "Anyway we're going to a pub now" said Anna. The girls walked to a pub called " The Vines" this was a secret pub as it looked like a cafe from the front but if you go to the back you will see a back entrance to a pub . The boys, along with both sets of her parents, were waiting for the girls to turn up for Mia's Party and Draco was really nerves as he was Going to ask her something really special.

The girls walked in through the doors to the pub and then " SURPRISE!!!" rang out across the pub as Mia's friends, family and Boyfriend came out of their hiding spots " thank you for doing this guys , it means a lot to me" said Mia . The night went along smoothly and then at midnight exactly Draco went to the microphone and said" Hello everyone , thank you for attending Mia's surprise 18th birthday party and now i have an announcement to make , Mia can you come up the front here please?" Mia walked to the front of the room as asked and then Draco continued " Mia , i know when we first met we where not the best of friends and that your best friends where my enemies but the past is in the past , when i saw you walking down the main staircase on the night of the Yule Ball , i immediately knew i was i love with you from that moment. i know i couldn't let it show was my father was controlling my life at that period of time . When i look at you now , i think to myself " How can i have gotten so lucky to have you as my girlfriend, and i guess what i am trying to say is as," as he says this Draco get's on one knee and pulls out a box from his jacket then pulls it open to reveal.....

"Will you Mia Athena Aphrodite Artemis Olympus Zabini marry me?" Mia, her friends including lily, and Narcrissa where standing shocked when suddenly Mia ran up to Draco, through her arms around his neck and screamed " YES!!!!!!" Draco slipped the ...

"Will you Mia Athena Aphrodite Artemis Olympus Zabini marry me?" Mia, her friends including lily, and Narcrissa where standing shocked when suddenly Mia ran up to Draco, through her arms around his neck and screamed " YES!!!!!!" Draco slipped the ring on to Mia's ring finger with a look of happiness on his face as well as Mia's while the crowd was cheering for the newly  engaged couple.