Wedding Plans

Ginny's POV

"AHHHHHHHHH!" crap I can't find wedding invites , I was searching everywhere for them , turning mine and Blasie's inside out so I decided to call Becca for help. "Becca!!!!!!" "What???,what???"" I can't find the wedding invites anywhere I'm having a complete meltdown!!!!" "Well why don't you look in yours and Blaise's secret compartment you have, you're always put important stuff in there aren't you?" "OF CAUSE BECCA YOU'RE A LIFE SAVER!" I shrieked when i finally remembered where i put them but as per usual Becca being Becca knows everything!

I was getting ready to go out with Anna, Becca and Mia when Blaise called...... "Hey sweet Girl" he said in his usual gorgeous tone "Hey Babe what you up to?" "nothing much the usual work work and more work any way i was wondering if you wanted to meet up for lunch?" he said "So sorry babe but im about to go out with the girls for the wedding plans." i said really feeling bad"ohhhhh yea totally forgot bout that never mind will see you later ok goergous." he was sooooooooo cute! " yea alright will make it up too you promise" "sure you will have to be extra naughty though! " "BLAISE!" i said sort off gigling "bye" "bye" then i hung up.

"Gin you ready?" yelled Mia from the kitchen "Yep coming now" i called back. Then we left to meet Anna and Becca.

Becca's POV

"this is soooooooo exicting Anna, I can barely stand still!" i said jumping up and down like a hyper crazy ass women. I got a text from Mia saying that they ( Mia and Ginny) where on their way. " i can see that, Becca" said Anna , laughing her head off. " Just calm down ok" she said still giggling. " i can't, i just can't im going to be 'The Boy Who Lived's Wife!, Mrs Potter, anything im just soooooooo excited!" i said almost crying with happiness "umm ok then crazy look here they are now." " hey crazy ass becca and Anna , so where to " said Mia and Ginny in unison. " How bout we go to the three brromsticks for lunch and we talk about wedding plans over a nice butterbeer adn fries." said Ginny." Alright , that seems fair " said Mia and we all agreed. We headed to the three brromsticks( with some difficulty with me dancing around everywhere like a mad women) and we found a seat , we orded fries and butterbeers each and talked over the wedding plans

time skip bought to u by OHSHC (Ouran high school host club) and maraculous Ladybug's Cat noir and Ladybug.

Mia's POV

As the girls and i where walking to the apparation spot we saw Teddy Lupin, Harry and Becca's godson, the son of Tonks and Remus lupin, Victorie Weasley , teddy's Girlfriend and the Daughter of Fluer and Bill(William) Weasley, and her younger siblings Louis and Dominique Weasley talking about Quidditch and heading to the three brromsticks for lunch. " Hey Teddy, Louis, Victorie and Dom, how are you?" " Hey Aunt Mia , We're doing great, we cant wait for the wedding" " yeah , your aunt Bec cant wait either and its her own wedding, her being crazy as usual" said Anna. we all started to laugh then we said good bye and made our way home.

(A/n sorry this chapter is so short)