The wedding Part 2

Draco's POV

'This is taking forever' i thought' every second is like it is dragging on for a minute. ' Then i hear the Music Mia chose , which is A Thousand Years By Christina Perri a muggle, and i start freaking out. I whisper to Blaise and Harry " Holy Shit , i'm soo nervous" then Harry said " Mate, turn around". So i slowly turned around a d said under my breath" Oh. My .God" 'She looks so beautiful ' I thought.

Mia's POV

I grab my dad's arm and slowly walk down the isle as i listen to the song That just started playing, A Thousand Years, my bridesmaids have already started walking the isle and i am super nervous but trying not show it. The see Draco turning around to face me and i can tell that he is just as nervous as me. i eventually get to the podium and my dad lets go of my hand and kisses my forehead and whispered in my ear " i love you" then the priest says " Who is giving this women away?" " i am," says my both my dads. "The priest nods and says" We are gathered here today to witness the holy matrimony of Draco Lucius Malfoy and Mia Zabini" ' He should now go to the vows as i ordered a short wedding' i thought' " Do you Draco Lucius Malfoy take Mia Zabini as Your lawfully wedded wife?" " I do," Draco said.   " Do you Mia Athena Aphrodite Artemis Olympus Zabini take Draco Lucius Malfoy as your lawfuly wedded Husband?" " I do" " I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss...." " WAIT!!" said Ron who had just burst into the alter. ' What does that weasel want ' i thought " What do you want Weasel?" Ginny says in a sharp tone. " I want Hermione Granger and rocket ship," he said. " ok, 1 why do You want a rocket ship?" said Draco." So i can fly away from you idiots" said the weasel. " And 2 there never was anyone legally by the name of Hermione Granger my real name is Mia Zabini , now Mia Malfoy , use it " i said. Then the cheater falls to the floor screaming " NOOO!!" then Fred and george drag him out of the alter . then the priest continues" you may now kiss the bride" then everyone goes " Aww" as Draco and i kissed for the first time as married couple.

( A/N end of chapter , the next chapter isn't going to be part 3 it is going to be called the reception and Ron will be in the next chapter but expect a weird ending)