Back to Hogwarts

Mia's POV

Today we're going back to Hogwarts. The day after our game night we received our hogwarts letter's and boy was exciting to open them. Draco and I received our head boy and girl badges which lead to discussions in what subjects either was taking and either if them planned to use the power they now possessed. Harry and Becca are together as well as Ginny and Blaise let's not forget Anna and Theo. Turns out that Ginny and Blaise our deputy head boy and girl as well, once we found that out we asked them the same questions we were discussing prior. We walked on to the platform 9 3/4 and i saw every guys eyes go to us girls and our guys put an arm protectively around us . Suddenly i was pulled into a compartment and i screamed. I heard Draco and the others coming,"So beauty, what's your name?" I turned around and saw my cheating sleeze ball of an ex boyfriend, Ron Weasley. "It's Mia Zabini for your information Weasel and i won't date one of my ex's again" i said as Draco and the others came in. " Hey sis," said the Git. "Dont 'hey sis' me you man whore go back to Brown," said Gin.

3rd Person POV

" What does the girl mean' i won't date an ex again'?" asked Ron. "It means that my old name was Hermione Granger , turns out that i was adopted and my real name is Mia Athena Aphrodite Artemis Olympus Zabini,older twin sister of Blaise, Older sister of Anna and i'm rightfully a Slytherin and i'm Head Girl. So I would watch out if I was you Weasel. With Draco and I as Heads we will make you suffer and so will Ginny and Blaise as Deputy heads, so leave us alone!" screamed Mia as her and everyone else walked away leaving Ron in shock.

Draco's POV

Head Mistress McGonagall called us to her compartment. "Hello Draco, Mia, Ginny and Blaise now all 4 of you will be sharing a common room as i have been imformed of Mr Weasley's behavior, he is repelled from your common room, your friends are allowed in as well and Miss Zabini you will be re-sorted when we have arrived " she said. "Professor, if i may, can Ginny, Harry and Becca be re-sorted as well, please?" asked Mia "Of course" she said 'Yay, now Hazza is really part of the group'. After Professor McGonagall dismissed us the girls went to tell Becca and Blaise and I went to tell Harry. "Hey Harry" we said to him. " Hey Drake , hey Blaise, what did McGonagall want?" asked Harry. "Well, she told us that us 4 heads ( Blaise, Ginny, Mia and I) will be sharing a common room and you guys are allowed in, Ron's Repelled from it You, Ginny and Becca are going to be re-sorted with Mia to get away from Ron and we also talked about heads stuff," i said. "Yes, did you know that the sorting hat wanted me to be in Slytherin but i didn't want to be because i wanted to be friends with Mia and the Weasley's ?" said Harry. "No, we didn't, " Blaise and i said together. Then the 4 girls walked in happily and Becca kissed Harry's cheek and said " I'm so happy we can finally be Slytherin's with no one bothering us " " So am i, " he said.

3rd person POV

The 4 couples talked happily all the way to Hogwarts and were only disrupted but Neville and Luna congratulating them for leaving Ron stunned.

End of chapter