19 years later

(A/N the characters in all chapters apart from Anna, Becca, Isabella and Antonio Zabini and Mia+ Draco's plus a few others  kids  belong to J.K rowling, unfortunately, I'll state the ones that do belong to me at the bottom of the chapter)

3rd Persons POV

It has been 19 years since the return of the dead from the veil.

Albus and Severus are now retired and they surprisingly got married( A/N Dumbledore is gay btw if you didn't already know . Fabian and Gideon were working @ WWW with Lee Jordan admiring their Nephews creations, they're not married as they don't want to be tied down. Fred and George are still flying teachers at Hogwarts, George married Angelina Johnson and had Roxanne and Fred the 2nd, Fred married Katie Bell and had Phoenix and George the 2nd. Oliver Wood married Gabriella Delacour ( Fleur's sister) and they had Maria Marinette and Adrien Nino Wood. Sirius remained single but a player, Lily and James became proud Grandparents to James Sirius Potter( Gryffindor 2nd year, 12 years old), Albus Severus potter ( First year, yet to be sorted, 11 years old) ad Lily Luna potter ( first year , yet to be sorted , 11 years old and James's twin) 

Mia and Draco had 5 kids ; ( Oldest - youngest) Thalia Narcissa Malfoy( 2nd year Slytherin, Scorpios's twin, older by 3 minutes), Scorpius Lucius Malfoy( 2nd year Gryffindor , 12 years old , thalia's twin), Hyperion Abraxas Malfoy( first year 11 years old, yet to be sorted), Morgana Sirius Hunter Malfoy ( No house, 5 years old older by 5 minutes) and her twin Oliver Antonio Malfoy. Blaise and Ginny had rose Paris and Hugo Fredric Zabini, Anna is 5 months pregnant with Franjapani Hera and they have Mario Lorus Zabini starting Hogwarts this year. 

"you ready Mum/Aunty Mia?" said the kids, Mia nodded, " you ready dad/Uncle Draco?" asked the kids again, Draco nodded. They all said goodbye to their parents and or their siblings and boarded the train. As Morgana and Oliver are  too young to stay home by themselves they have to go to Hogwarts every year with their parents, they even get to sit at whatever house table they like. By the way, ginny is a Quidditch player and Blaise is an international business man. Hugo is in 1st year and Rose is in 2nd year, she is a Ravenclaw. " hey Aunty ginny , Is Ronald going to be in Azkaban for lIfe?" " yes he is Thalia, now go on your gonna miss the train" Thalia hugged her Aunt and went to join her friends and family on the train

(A/N the people I own are ; kids: Thalia  Narcissa  Malfoy , Hyperion  Abraxas Malfoy, Morgana Sirius Hunter  and Oliver Antonio Malfoy,  Phoenix Weasley, Maria Marinette Wood, Adrien Nino Wood,Franjapani Hera Zabini and Mario Lorus Zabini. Adults: Anna Nott (Nee Zabini), Isabella Zabini, Antonio Zabini and Becca Potter (nee harris) . I own the idea of this story , Rose and Hugo's Middle names . i cannot own Scorpius as he is an original HP character. The rest of the characters are owned by J.K Rowling.)