The reception

*Previously on Mia Zabini* " What do you want Weasel?" Ginny says in a sharp tone

" What do you want Weasel?" Ginny says in a sharp tone. " I want Hermione Granger and rocket ship" he said. " ok, 1 why do You want a rocket ship?" said Draco." so i can fly away from you idiots" said the weasel. " And 2 there never was anyone legally by the name of hermione Granger my real name is Mia Zabini , now Mia Malfoy , use it " i said. Then the cheater falls to the floor screaming " NOOO!!" then Fred and george drag him out of the alter . then the priest continues" you may now kiss the bride" then everyone goes " Aww" as Draco and i kissed for the first time as married couple.

*Now*

Hermione and Draco and the others made there way to the reception

* at the reception* 3rd Person POV

"May the Bride and Groom please make there way to the dance floor to have their first dance as husband and Bride" said McGonagall. Draco and Mia made there way to the dance floor and had an amazing and cute first dance as husband and wife and kissed a few times. Finally it was time for the speeches. Blaise and Harry came up as they both shared the position as best man. " i've know Draco since we where in diapers and we have been together through thick and thin , know here we are , at the wedding of my Best friend and my baby twin sister. Originally when i found out that Hermione Granger, the Gryffindor Know-it-all was my sister , i was sad because i had builled her through out my days at hogwarts and also happy that i had my other half. now give it up for the Bride and groom!!" said Blaise. Everyone cheered and then Harry took the stand ," Now if you had asked me 4 years ago if would be here at the wedding of Hermione Granger and Draco Malfoy as Draco's best man along with Blaise Zabini and Hermione was Blaise's twin sister then i would have sent you to the mental word in Saint Mungo's . But look at us now, we are here and it is all true, Hermione has and always will be my Best friend for life and to her i am greatful as if it weren't for her i wouldnt be standing here today as she has been constantly saving my life over my years of at Hogwarts and during the Battle of Hogwarts and to you Mia and am eternally greatful. " Said Harry. Then suddenly Mia let out a ear piercing scream , everyone turned to look at what the commotion was and there was Ron Weasley with his wand pointed at Draco's neck " Hermione and Ginny come with me and i wont kill the Ferret on the spot" said Ron . Then all the Aurors in the room jumped up and petrified Ron and took him to Azkaban.

Mia's POV

'Thank God they arrested him , that was the second time he has tried to kill draco and the second time he interrupted the wedding' i thought.

Draco's POV

'Thank God they arrested that bastard , that was the second time he has either tried to kill me or interrupt the best day of my life with Mia' i thought

Ginny's POV

' Thank god he is in Azkaban , he nearly ruined this day for Mia and Draco and that would be super bad but hey , i never called him my brother anyway

3rd person POV

Harry and Blaise and Theo went to the stand where to of the trio just previously made a speech , "Could our Girlfriends,.." Blaise said," Ginny Weasley" " Anna Zabini " Theo said " And Becca Harris please come up to the stage please" said Harry. The three girls got up from their seats with a curious look on their faces and made their way up to the stage. In Union the boys said " Anna Zabini/ Becca Harris/Ginny Weasley , you are the best thing that has ever happened to me and i will cherrish you forever make me the happiest man alive and marry me" The three boys produced a ring each from their pocket

 In Union the boys said " Anna Zabini/ Becca Harris/Ginny Weasley , you are the best thing that has ever happened to me and i will cherrish you forever make me the happiest man alive and marry me" The three boys produced a ring each from their poc...

Anna's ^

Becca's ^

Becca's ^

^Ginny'sThe three girls plus the rest of the guests where amazed and then the three girls screamed " YES, a thousand times yes!!" and the boys eached slipped a ring on their girlfriends finger and spinned them around

^Ginny's
The three girls plus the rest of the guests where amazed and then the three girls screamed " YES, a thousand times yes!!" and the boys eached slipped a ring on their girlfriends finger and spinned them around.

# time skip bought to you by the amazing fans of the Harry Potter world that continue to make it even better, without it my world would be empty#

Mia and Draco eventually left for their Honeymoon in Paris where they enjoyed the view of the Effiel tower and enjoyed the life of being married to your true love. But they didn't stay for long as they had to be back at school at the end of the week...