The wedding Part 1

Mia's Pov

After months of planning and preparing I was finally ready for my Winter Wedding. I was getting ready with  my brides maids, Lily, and my sister Anna when my maids of honer come in in giggling and then Ginny said " You look amazing, Mia. Becca and I have a gift for you , can you close your eyes?" I did as i was asked and closed my eyes, i felt something slip on to my feet when i opened my eyes i saw the shoes i was admiring in the stores but couldn't buy so i guess Ginny and Becca bought them for me . 

" OMG, thank you girls," i said. "Anything for you Mia , you are getting married in less then 2 hours" said Becca. " And besides the other shoes didn't look as good as those shoes look with your shoes" said Lily. Then suddenly Harry comes in and starts to admire Becca's dress as well as mine . " Mia, you look amazing , Draco is really lucky to have you and he is is extremely nervous but exited, anyway i came to drop off your flowers , by the way  Becca , you look amazingly stunning" when he says that Becca starts to blush. then Ginny comes out of the bathroom and says, "HARRY POTTER!! how dare you come in at a time like this , your supposed to be helping Draco and Blaise" and with that everyone started laughing then harry said goodbye and left . 

Draco's POV 

I was feeling  bit sick but to spoil the big day was NOT on my mind what so ever, I was about to make a big step in life with Mia by marrying her but i'll tell you something it is the best decision i have ever made ( just to tell you i am also nervous for Blaise to be my Brother-in-law as he is my best mate and he knows that i would NEVER hurt Mia) I was revising my speech for the reception when Harry comes in all happy and blushy so i asked him if everything was OK?  harry said    "yea i''m fine i'm just telling you your in for a BIG surprise matie Mia looks absolutely stunning !"  i replied "OMG i'm getting nervous  now I am also extremely excited as well"  Harry said "You think, i'm going to ask the most important and stressing question to the girl of my dreams tonight I cannot screw this up !"   Suddenly Blaise comes in with a panic attack  "OMG WHAT AM I GOING TO DO!! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO HARRY THIS VERY BIG FOR US !!!!"  "OK Blaise calm down i said Ginny adores you and apparently she looks amazing !"   "WELL THANKS FOR THAT I FEEL GREAT NOW THAT I KNOW SHE LOOKS AMAZING!"  "Harry you need to calm down as well Becca loves you too pieces, Its not that hard you know all you do is wait for the perfect time and kneel on the ground and say Will You Marry Me?  simple as that guys now i need to get ready as i only have 45 minutes until my soon to wife will be walking down the isle'"

(A/N    Blaise is in capital letters because he is having a panic attack and he is stressing) 

(A/N part 2 coming soon and brides maids as well as maids of honors gowns will be in the comments )