Graduation

Mia's Pov

Mia's Pov

Draco and I just came back from our honeymoon in 'Paris'. I got a text from Becca, Ginny and Anna saying they are to pick us up from the Airport we will Apparate to Zabini Manor to catch up with our mother /Mother in law before going back to Hogwarts to begin preparations for  the events leading up to Graduation and other school events prior to then including the all important N.E.W.T.S. When we landed Becca, Ginny and Anna were screaming and ran towards me and gave me a big 'Mrs Weasley Hug' and they said: "We missed you so much Mia!" They said hey to Draco and we got our bags and apparated to Zabini Manor

Draco's Pov

We got back to Zabini Manor and I was so glad to be home because all the girls were obsessing over their rings the boys had got them, I was glad to see them cause their fun to be around not that my new wife is no fun she is totally fun (if you know what I mean ;) ) we celebrated with a BBQ, Drinks and umm 7 minutes in heaven #Awesome fun!

| Times skip|

Mia and I started Unpacking and Becca Helped us by washing the clothes then finally Mia went to lie down and I did some catching up with Harry, Blaise, and Theo. we talked about the trip for a while and then we talked bout the wedding plans Harry said he was singing one of Becca's favorite Taylor Swift songs and we burst out laughing cos Harry hates singing and he always gets stage fright and he said it was his special day and that Becca would love it.

|Time Skip to Going back fro graduation, time skip by all Draco Malfoy/ Tom Felton and Dramione lovers everywhere|

Mia's Pov

As Ron was taken to Azkaban he couldn't Graduate with all of us so that was and I was happy that he wasn't there so he couldn't try and kill Draco and all of my friends. but Becca says that Harry should go and visit him sometimes as it is his Best friend.

|time skip|

Ginny's Pov

Today was the day that I would be graduating and leaving Hogwarts, I will be getting married to Blaise in 2 months along with Harry and Becca as well as Anna and Theo on the same day making it a triple wedding.

" Mia Malfoy Nee Zabini, head girl"Headmistress McGonagall called out , Mia walked up onto the stage and took her diploma and made her speech as head girl " It was an amazing year this year for me , as I found out my heritage and found my true soulmate , his name is Draco Malfoy and I am glad to call him my husband. If anyone was to say to ears ago that I would be married to Draco Malfoy and had been adopted and my original family was the zabini's I would have sent them to St Mango's Mental word " Mia said . Everyone started Laughing at that, " You know really thought that Draco was only that stuck up snobby kid from the first year that turned into the rude boy that I punched in the nose in the third year for being rude to Hagrid ", everyone was laughing really hard at that , " But really he was just a misunderstood boy who was in his father's shadow , he really is a great guy and I'm happy to call him the guy that I love." everyone awed. " Draco Malfoy , Head Boy" The headmistress announced. " Thanks Mia for the lovely speech, now I won't go into details but what I will say is that I always thought that Mia or Hermione was a stuck up know-it-all that was better at me in every subject except flying and I think she is better at me at flying now thanks to Blaise and Harry. But really she is a great swan and Beautiful and I am happy to call her my wife, thank you " he walked off the stage. My name was then called , I grabbed my diploma and said " Hogwarts has taught me many things such as how friendship is really important and how to transfigure the smallest of things but it has also taught me the meaning of love and the thin line that separates love and hate. Slytherins and Gryffindor's were said to never mix but here we are today with the Gryffindor know-it-all princess and the Stuck up Slytherin prince married, second in command of Slytherin getting married to a former Gryffindor Weasley and The boy-who-lived is in Slytherin along with his fiance and they all get along. Tells us that we have all come a long way since the beginning of our time here at Hogwarts. Thank You to all the Professors that taught me and thank you to all my friends that supported me through Hogwarts"

Eventually, we got through all of the graduates and their speeches and we all through our hats in the air ad celebrated. I CAN'T wait till my wedding .