The Walls Come Crashing Down

Annabeth had arrived after Percy just in time to see Rachel crumple to the ground. The very walls seemed to shake  and plaster rained down. It was like an earthquake without the shaking. Percy's attention was trained on a giant female Ares, who was definitely no prettier than male Ares. Annabeth shuddered, and pulled out her drakon bone sword (that's what it is right) and stepped side by side with Percy. Just like the old times, but he wasn't here for her now.

The war God laughed, raising a hand that seemingly grew metal spikes like wolverine, and aimed them at Rachel. "You watchin' Jackson?" Ares smiled, lifting Rachel up with one hand, adjusting his wolverine spikes.

Annabeth knew this would ruin Percy, so she ran up those stairs as fast as she could, but it wasn't fast enough. Ares slammed down the spiked fist, impaling Rachel, who wasn't a pretty sight now with all the blood. Annabeth gasped, and Percy seemed frozen in place. His hand trembled, eyes wide and in shock. More than anything Annabeth wanted to go comfort him, but pride held her back.

After all he had chosen Rachel over her. And it wasn't that she didn't like Rachel, but she didn't see how his time with her surpassed theirs. Had they shared an underwater kiss? Did Rachel save the world? All she did was host an old mummy.

Annabeth's stormy eyes were on Ares as he vanished in a flash of blinding fire, and Rachel fell to the floor, the spikes gone. Annabeth closed her eyes and headed towards Rachel, who's breath was shallow, each one flowing blood out of her. Annabeth placed a hand on one of the jagged slices, and pulled it away, now red and sticky. Quickly tearing off pieces of her shirt, she made makeshift bandages as best she could, trying to stop the blood.

As she worked, Percy came up behind her. "You made this happen. You told Ares where she was! Go to Tartarus Annabeth Chase."

A numbness spread through her, and she looked down to find Riptide sunk into her chest. She tried to gasp for breath, and weakly held the sword. Her last thoughts, ironically, were I still love you Perseus, and you really are a seaweed brain.
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Percy stared down as Annabeth's lifeless form collapsed down on top of Rachel, and realization of what he'd done dawned on him. He cried out with such anguish, and as cracks spread across the walls, he grabbed both Rachel and Annabeth's heads, cradling them in his lap.

He'd lost the two most important people in his life. Even after all their disputes, Percy had still considered Annabeth his best friend. Tears streaming down his face, Percy recalled a day long back, when he'd first found Camp Jupiter.

Juno had warned him his future would be full of misery. Chunks of the ceiling fell in, crushing the staircase, trapping Percy upstairs. But he didn't care anymore, he felt hollow, but the only thing he knew was that he wasn't leaving his girls. Ever again.

It's done! Mwahahaha not everything his so happy. And damn son Percy got rekt. Ok I'm gonna go now...