two

/logan/

"thank you lucy from manhattan for that wonderful song, and now we're back again with another love mail:

dear cupid,
i really like this guy, and i feel like he sorts of like me too, but i always see him talking to other girls.
what should i do?
- hannah"

i ripped open the cover of my snack and munch on it as i wait for cupid to come up with a solution.

"well, for this sort of questions, you have to look at the signs. when a guy likes you, he often flirts with other girls to see your reactions. it's a weird thing i know, but trust me it's a very popular option for the guys.

another thing is that he may tease you whenever you two interact. also, lookout for the way he talks when he's around you. if he's subconsciously talking about himself when he's around you, he might be interested. because he's trying to impress you, but of course there are always those self-conceited boys. but those are the most obvious ones. they're easy to spot and i hope i helped you hannah."

when cupid finished, i was completely taken aback by her statements. i thought she was going to say something cheesy and cliche. it's not that she doesn't give tips, it's just how genuine this one felt. it's like she knows.

"one last love mail before we get on off for a short break:

dear cupid,
i just want to start off saying that i really love your radio station and it's an addiction of mine -"

relatable

"- i like this girl, and we're neighbours. her window is right across mine. sometimes i watch her sleep. is that bad?
- sam"

i couldn't help it, i burst out laughing. one of the reasons why i love this radio station. you never know what's going to come up next. i wait patiently for cupid to come up with her answer.

"well, um, first of all, thank you i'm flattered that you enjoy my radio station. and if you'd like for me to be completely honest with you, then yes. it's not a good habit. i'd recommend you to just talk to her rather than stalking you. it helps a lot in the long run.

thank you so much for these questions if you want to be cupid's assistant, you can feel free to check out our website and www.heyitscupid.radio!"

i've been on there couple times, some of those people are pathetic at giving advices. one commented saying 'place cheese around her if her nose wrinkles, don't date her. it's a sign that she's a witch'.

"and we started a new event where we'll be doing live calls on sundays at noon. all you have to do submit your phone number on our website, all of your information will be private, and i'll spend an hour rather than my usual 30 minute talking to you guys and helping you guys out with your love situations. anyways, have a great weekend and i will hear you guys tomorrow."

i froze and looked at my phone. i needed this.

/end/

5+ reads