seven

[unedited]

/valentine/

logan t. harrison has muted the chat.

i stare at the screen in disbelief, what was his deal anyways? all i did was asked a couple questions.

i paid the taxi driver and headed out of the car. the stairs that lead to my apartment building was just as tiresome as i remembered. it must've taken me 10 minutes to climb them.

i should exercise more, i thought grimly to myself, only if i lived in a world where instant food and netflix didn't exist.

i gave a heavy huff when i reached the too of the stairs. the lobby was quite empty when i walked in, which i didn't really mind. i pressed the up button and waited patiently for the elevator to arrive.

---

my dog rushed towards me when i opened the door. "hey boy," i smiled giving him a nice rub around the neck area, "i wish people were as easy to communicate with as you."

i still wasn't quite sure why this logan t. harrison meant so much to me. perhaps it was because he was so different to everyone of the people that i've heard from. he's seems so quiet and reserved.

i decided to pull out my phone and check if he was still muting the chat.

but nothing changed. the annoying 7 words were still written on the screen. i couldn't help but feel a little sad. why? i wasn't quite sure myself.

i headed into the kitchen and made myself some popcorns, bringing it into my bedroom where i watched a few movies.

see? this is the reason why i'm not as healthy as i wish to be.

damn those instant food and netflix miracles, i thought bitterly to myself.

that was when i heard a ping. i immediately reached out for my phone:

a new message from logan t. harrison.

why was i so excited for a text from a stranger? i'm not quite sure, myself, but i am. is that healthy? probably not. do i care? nope.

/end/
i didn't really like this chapter, it was kinda eh, but i guess it'll do for now.
and i know that some of you mat not know this, but i implied it in the first chapter (rather weakly oops) that logan's family is filthy rich

10+ reads