fifteen

[unedited]

/logan/

"alright, that's all for today, thank you so much for these questions if you want to be cupid's assistant, you can feel free to check out our website and www.heyitscupid.radio!" she finishes. i stared attentively at my phone, waiting for a notification telling me that cupid has sent a message.

honestly, it didn't take that long.

cupid: i just got off the radio :)

logan: i know, i was listening.

cupid: i don't know if that was meant to be cute but it sounds creepy without the smiley face XD

logan: really? i think it'd be a whole lot scarier with the face, like i'm hunting or something.

cupid: yeah, CHANGE OF TOPIC

cupid: *transitions to a new topic* so what did you do while i was at the radio station?

logan: well, i was listening to you on the radio. that was it.

cupid: oh come on, you must've done something interesting within that time...

logan: well, i got yoghurt during the playlist part of the session.

cupid: did you..?

logan: yeah actually, strawberry flavoured too.

cupid: ooh, i like strawberry flavoured too :)

cupid: hey, are you doimg anything this afternoon?

logan: no, i will not hang out with you.

cupid: aw why not?

logan: well, for a starter, i don't even know your name! i've been calling you 'cupid' for as long as i know and we've been talking for three days.

cupid: why didn't you just ask me? my name's Valentine :)

logan: oh, how ironic.

valentine: isn't it XD

logan: anyways i have to go :/

i lied.

/end/
aw i cried a little. i have to go now, i have a test, and thank you guys so much for constantly supporting my story, it means a lot. i love guys so much.

have a great day!

15+ reads