Worst day

*Contains awkwardness*

Coles POV-
blackness. For miles that was all I could see everybody was gone. The Monastery. Kia. Lloyd. Jay. Zane....ZANE?!

My eyes shot open, my breathing was heavy. I looked around, I turned to see the Tv. the gaming console was set neatly on the floor but the controllers were scattered. I turned to see the door to the room open to reveal. Kai? He never gets up this early. "Kai?" He looked at me and grin "well, hello sleeping beauty had a nice sleep" he said, sarcam stringing his voice. I rolled my eyes and glanced down at his attire, he was wearing a red hoodie, with blue jeans, and red convers. Then the question that popped into my head earlier, came back to mind "yo, why are you up so early?" He looked at me, confusion plastered on his face. "What do you mean early?! Its 1 in the afternoon dude." I look at him wide eyed no way.... NO FUCKING WAY "what?!" " yeah, we would have woke you up but, zane was telling us that you didnt sleep well last night so we left you alone" zane told them not to wake me up because I didnt sleep well? Hm, wierd "well ok then I'm going to go take a shower" I say as I push myself off the floor with a grunt. I sigh and stretch out my limbs before walking past kai and walking down the hall to the bathroom. I opened the door and walked over to the shower and turned it on. I stripped myself of my clothes and got under the warm water. I sighed with enjoyment (you dirty minded children) and just stood there as the water pelted my skin making my tense shoulders, relax. I grabbed the shampoo and squirted some into my hand scratching my head. My hair was white with lather, I put my hair under the water and let all the shampoo rinse out of my black hair. After that I conditioned my hair and washed my body. Once I was done I turned off the water, my hair sticking to my face making it hard to see. I moved my hair out of my face and grabbed a near by towel.I scrubbed it around my head a bit then I securely wrapped it around my waist. I walked out of the bathroom and on my way to my room. I was think of what zane did, he told the guys not to mess with me, I wonder why he did that maybe he- I was jolted out of my thoughts as I ran into somebody and landed on the floor my towel coming undone I looked up to see zane on the floor as well looking at me his face a bright, bright red, he looked like a tomato I mental chuckled at that thought but then noticed that it was a bit drafty down *cough* there. I looked down and noticed that my towel was not covering my *cough, cough, cough* crouch. I gasped and grabbed my towel and quickly wrapped it around my waist bolting pass Zane and running down the hall to my room. Now it was my turn for my face to be as red as a tomato if not worse. Holy shit. I quickly got my casual clothes since sensei told us to take a break from training. Once I put on my clothes I stayed in my room. Face in my pillow my cheeks still red from the horrible encounter. I sighed loudly "why am I so embarrassed I mean we all have the same parts" I said out loud, then I remembered that Zanes a nindroid and not human. Does he even have a dick? I pondered at that question. Wait Why am I even thinking that?!?! Uhg this is the worst day!

      ~typing that was awkward heh but hey awkward makes it funny hope you liked this chapter~
         AND LIKE ALWAYS ILL SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.
                        BYE BYE