P.I.X.A.L

Coles POV-

The day has come. The day I somewhat dreaded and was excited for. Today's the day that Pixel, you know that piece of shit Android, was coming to bring another outer skin for Zane.

I sat uncomfortably on the couch, the only thing going through my head was that Pixal was going to mess up or that Pixals going to program Zane to fall for her. I mentally growl at that thought. I look to the side of me to see Lloyd sleeping on Kais shoulder and Kai playing on his 3DS. I sigh and lay my head back on the couch cushion. I hear Jay walk in and sit right next to me. I look over at him, his face is red with splatters of oil spread over his face. He lays his head back, looking as though he could pass out any second. But sadly that second wasn't long enough, we hear the monastery door knock, the knocks were steady and not to hard but also not to soft, it was abnormally perfect. Jay sighs in frustration and gets up with a grunt. He then turns toward the door way, not before giving me the if I have to deal with this bullshit then you have to too look, I roll my eyes and hop right off of the couch. I look back at Kai to see that he's still immersed in his game. I walk out of the living room and follow close behind Jay. Jay opens the door and smiles "Pixal! Nice to see you again" I look over Jays shoulder to see, Her, standing at the door way with a big bag that's right beside her. She looks at Jay with her purple eyes and smiles. "Its nice to see you as well, but-" her warm expression, turned cold in the blink of an eye. "If we want to save Zane I suggest we get to it. I had a Purpose to being here and I would like to fulfill it" Jay looked back at me and mentioned me towards the bag, I sigh and walk out from behind Jay. Pixal glances at me then walks into the monastery, I pick up the rather heavy bag and carry it over to Jays workshop and gently place the bag onto the table. Pixal walks over to zanes bare body, Her face turns sorrowful, she places her hand in his. I clutch my jaw and my fists. I mentally growl at her "shouldn't we be working on getting his skin on" I say through clutched teeth. She turns to me and nods, she unzips the bag. I look over her shoulder to see shiny, titanium parts. I raise an eyebrow probably just the under skin to make him tougher I think but she looks at me and glances down then back to my green eyes "I apologize but we couldn't remake his same design so we had to go for the next best thing" my eyes widen "WHAT?!?!" I growl I feel a hand push me back. I see Jay, he's face showing distress and frustration. I glare down at the floor and turn away . I take a deep breath and grab a piece and look at the blue print that was neatly put in Pixels bag. I roll out the plan and look at the part I have and get straight to work not even caring about the stares I'm getting from the other two. I placed it in the correct section and grab another piece and place one in and so on. I placed 5 pieces on already and they haven't done shit "hey am I the only one doing this or are you going to fucking help" I say quickly and get back to work. They look at each other and nod and work with me.

I told you, you were going to come back. I promised

~HELLO!! sorry I didn't update yesterday I had a lot of testing and studying so yeah sorry. So how do you feel about this chapter. What do you think Cole would have done to Pixal if Jay wouldn't have stopped him? Because I had a picture in my mind of what was going to happen. Vote, comment, whatever~

AND ILL SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER

BYE BYE