Home

Zane POV-

My vision goes white. Everythings blank until a sudden burst of color comes into view.

The first color I see is black, then blue, then red ,then green. My eyes shift from one side of the room to the other. Things are still fuzzy but I can still see. I look up and see coles face he smiles that smile that i missed dearly, he looks on the verge of tears. My system reboots then comes back. My emotions, memories, and physical feelings coming into my robotic functioning brain. I look deep into Coles eyes and smile back. Everybody gasps, and hugs me while Cole smiles wider, tears rushing down his face. I slowly raise my hand and lightly put it to his cheek, wiping away the tears. He places his hand on top of mine squeezing it tightly. He starts to sob, tears pouring down his face. He comes closer and hugs me tight. He whispers softly into my ear "I'm sorry" I sigh and wrap my hand tighter around his. Jay looks at me and giggles "Man we've missed you. Like you don't even know" Kai let's go of me and chuckles "but the one that missed you the most is, what it looks like, Cole heh" lloyd giggles and I hear him sniffle "please don't leave us like that..." I nod "of course Lloyd I will not dare" he looks at me with red puffy eyes and smiles, hugging me one last time and running to Kai. Hugging Kai tight, wiping his eyes on Kai shirt. I look down at cole who is still clinging onto me his arms around my waist, he's face buried deep into my... I don't have a shirt. I look at my chest, it glimmers a shiny sliver as the sun light from a near by window hits it.

I put my hand in front of me and gasp.

"I'm titanium!"

Cole holds tighter and start to explain

" when the bomb exploded it did a lot of damage to the outer skin. We had to replace it, Jay asked Pixel to come and bring us a new skin. But she said that your outer skin couldn't be remade so she improvised... I'm sorry..."

I stroke Coles hair and sigh "do not apologize if you have no need to, you did the right thing and I am so proud of you and our brothers."

I peck Coles lips and smile. I place my face into Coles raven, soft hair. And mumble-

"I'm just glad to be home.."

~HELLO!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!! ZANES BACK AND HES BETTER THEN EVER!! hes back home with his boyfriend and brothers. What do you guys thinks going to happen next? Because for once I have no clue... but vote, comment, whatever~

AND AS ALWAYS I WILL SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER

BYE BYE