Working Hard

Coles POV-

"I say that we take his outer skin off" jay turns to me. I nod and start with his chest. I run my hand over his bare chest feeling around for his panel. I blushes as I feel his abs, I feel my finger nail catch a little dint, I fling it open, and inside is a panel full of switches, buttons, and flashing bulbs. I pull hard on the door, breaking it off. Jay pulls off a piece of his leg. "Ok this might take awhile" jay said, puffing out his checks, looking deep in thought. "Cole can you continue working on this while I..... go to the bathroom" I look suspiciously at jay wondering, what's with the long pause, but I don't say anything and just nod. He smiles and runs of. I look at the rest and start with his legs tearing away the outer skin. Throwing it to the ground. I finally get to his *cough* lower area. I blush as I slid his boxers down, reveling his (ok if you dont like this word pretend it says Pony) dick. I bite my bottom lip and gulp (if you don't like this parts I would advice to skip to the next paragraph) I look around to make sure Jay is still taking a crap. Nobody. Good. I gulp and hesitantly wrap my hand around Zanes member, I blush so hard, my face a dark crimson. I gulp and take a deep breath, and pull the outer skin slipping off. I place it on the ground. I look down at what was left, it was just a bunch of wires that resembles nerves. That's why he still feels pleasure.

I then look at the last bit I have to do, I look up at his sleeping face. I smile and scoot over to his face. I looked back to see nobody. I look back at Zane, I pucker my lips and place them on his. I kiss for a short moment, and back away. A tear slipping out of my eye. I wipe it away and whisper confidently "we will get you back, I promise" I smile and peck his lips and place my hand on his check. I start to shake, I grip the side but my finger slid off. I feel a hand on my shoulder, I look back to see Lloyd. I smile and hug him. He hugs back and pats my back comfortingly. I sniffle and break the hug. I go back to Zane and place my hand on cheek once more and lightly pull of reveling his gears and robotics. I feel more tears fall down my cheek as I take the other part off as well. I place the 'mask' on the table, I run my hands through my hair down to my face, keeping my hands, covering my face. I take deep breaths, but soon sniffles come out and I start to quietly sob into my hands. Lloyd hugs me from behind. I just let him not doing much about it. "Everythings going to be ok" I hear Lloyd whisper, I nod and somewhat stop my sobs. I hear foot steps walk into the room "I have really good news guys!" I hear Jay say. I look up at him.

"What is it?"

~hello friends I'm back!! I hope you liked the chapter it made me Blush, cry, and smile. So many feels. Vote, comment, whatever~

AND ILL SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER

BYE BYE