Together

•Months have pasted•
Cole POV-
Kai turned his head to me, the darkness under his eyes said all I needed to know about what was about to happen.
"What?! Seriously!?"
I do admit I wasn't expecting a complete excited, jumping up and down reaction but I also wasn't expecting the anger that growled out of his voice.
"You really think she's gonna come back after all you said! Do you really fucking think that's gonna happen!?"
"No."
Kai looked at me puzzled for a moment through his anger.
"But I, at the very least want to apologize, I was harsh and I wasn't thinking. I was just so angry that I couldn't control myself. I just, i was scared, to be honest. Hah, I was scared of something happening to Zane again.. and that doesn't justify my actions but, I feel like you might just at the slightest know what I mean,"
I glance over at Lloyd who was looking at me with big eyes. As if a shine of light was just flared back into his heart. This was it, I didn't need Kai to say yes, I needed the team to know what I was doing and where I would be.
Kai also looked at Lloyd and for a split second I could tell he was processing what I said. He banged his fist on the counter and left the room.
Damn it, I thought maybe I got through to him. But he's just as pissed off.
I sighed and looked down and at Zane who sat there looking at me with a sad, 'you tried' look in his eyes. While Lloyd just looked down into his cereal and swished the spoon around in the milk. He looked so tired. He didn't even make a single move to get up and go to Kai. He couldn't. Mentally and physically.
I was about to make my way towards the table again, but I heard the jingling of keys and quick fiery steps going down the stairs to the kitchen. I looked over and a sudden ball of metal came towards my face. I gasped and caught it and looked down at the keys in the palm of my hand.
     "Let's get going we could probably find her by sunset if we go now."
     He had a small smile on his face, I smiled and grabbed him hugging him tight.
    "Ah you hotheaded bastard!! Let's go!"
    I heard Zane chuckle and I could just feel Lloyd's smile from here. What a rejuvenating feeling! We could do it, together! Let's get her back!

~A CHAPTER! Now I know how this is gonna go! Let's get this done!! I'm excited to see how all of this comes together after years! I hope y'all are too :)~

AND ILL SEE YOU
IN THE NEXT CHAPTER

BYE BYE!!