The gears

Zanes POV-

I was walking down the hallway. My thoughts were all about a certain brother. I looked up online of what causes bad dreams, or nightmares, and its when somebody is stressed or worried about something. So Cole must be either stressed or worried about something. Hm he may be stressed about training or maybe sensai is pushing him or it could be that being the leader is way to- I was snapped out of my thoughs I stumbled back onto the floor I hit the floor with thump. I looked up to see Cole.....he was NAKED!!! oh my....I can't help but stare at him my face feeling very hot. My servos were overheating and I could feel my body shaking violently. Cole, after awhile, opened his eyes looking at me. I gulp a huge lump in my throat my breathing unsteady I couldnt move, I couldn't even move my eyes away from him. He suddenly realize that he was not covering his *twitch spark twitch*lower area, my gears locked up.

He jolted up, grabbing his towel wrapping it quickly around his waist and running pass me. I still was stuck.

After 5.23 minutes I saw jay down the hall. I tried to tell him that I was rather stuck and my gears were not functional. But he seemed to get I needed help, because as soon as he look at me he ran up and started questioning me. Of course, I couldnt answer at the current moment but I wanted to. "Zane can you talk?! What happened?! Did somebody damage you?! Did you die?! Wait can nindroids even die.... OH RIGHT!! Please Zane tell me something!!!" I mentally sighed. Like always jay was paincking, I wanted to reassure him and tell him it was a minor problem but my gears were not working so my whole form didnt function. He tried to pick me up but ended up dragging me to his room. I felt embarrassed, this was the up most humiliating. Jay dragged me to his work area and leaned me up against the wall he let me go to far from the wall and ended up hurting my back, I mentally hissed in pain. Jay repeatingly said apologies "I'm so sorry I didnt mean to do that! I'm such a freaking dumbass! I'm sorry" . Once he was done venting out his apologies he opened my panel and studied it very carefully. Which I was very grateful that he was helping me even if I didnt ask for it.

"AH HA!!" he yelles which made me mentally flinch. I did not enjoy it when he would yell. He left my panel door open and ran to go and get something. He came back shortly with a can of oil. He went back to my stomach and started to oil my gears. After he finished I could feel my gears start up again. I started to move my eyes and mouth, then I could move my entire body I smiled and got up " yay! I did it! How are you feeling Zane?!" I looked over at Jay and nodded "fine , thank you Jay, I deeply appreciate it" he giggled and sheepily smile "no biggy, it was nothing" he jumped up in happiness and zoomed to the door " see you later Zane I got to go beat lloyd at video games! I'll be back to ask you questions but until then, see ya" he ran out of the room, yelling Lloyds name. I grinned and rolled my eyes, hes quite childish for his age but I suppose thats what makes Jay, Jay. I made my way to my room when i stopped at Coles room door, I stopped and just stared at it. I clutched my hand and was about to knock but I felt my gears speeding up.
I thought for quite awhile.

And then I knocked.

~I hope enjoyed this chapter. Jays so cute when hes worried. Heh anyways vote comment or whatever~

AND ILL SEE YOU, IN THE NEXT CHAPTER
BYE BYE