Feels Bad

Coles POV-

     "Last night, was, such a mess"

I stared down at my half eaten cereal. Twirling my spoon around in the flowing, white milk and small O shaped cereal. The liquid moving in a hypnotic way, it was actually quite peaceful.
      Lloyd glanced up from his phone and nodded.
     "Yeah.. But I mean, she did, kinda deserve it.. right?"
      Man, that question really hit me hard. I couldn't really say if it was justified or not. In my mind, it feels like I delivered justice, a good serving of it. But, for some reason, I still can't find the heart to say 'yes, she did'.
Kai came strolling in his hair as wild as ever, I never quite questioned how, in the hell, his hair can defy gravity but yet neither has anybody else. Kai went to one of the cabinets and pulled out his box of cereal, since everyone has their own special kind. The pop of the cardboard latches could be heard from the dining room.
The amount of noise and forced impacts that was emitting from Kai was, unnerving, to say at the least. I could tell he was upset. And it was easy to identify why. After the whole incident, things just didn't feel the same. All my actions felt like I was walking on eggshells, if I did even the slightest thing wrong he would go off on me. A hothead. The worse person to piss off, is a hothead. And yet here I am.
I can only assume that Lloyd is getting a lot of the backlash as well. Since he deals with Kai 98% of the time. Lloyd is also known to put everything he's got into making someone better, even if that means getting himself hurt in the process.
This made me shrink in my seat. My heart felt like it was getting strangled and crushed by emotions. It actually physically hurt to think about all this.
And I couldn't even imagine how Zane is feeling. The pleading look in his eyes just made my entire body shrivel up into a ball of regret and disappointment. I honestly wish I could go back and stop all that from happening. I bit the side of my cheek, thinking if I should risk getting my ass kicked or making things worse. I didn't feel like there was much else to do though. Since things were already pretty bad over here.
     Plus I get like I would be able to sleep better once I knew that they were okay.
I took the light colored bowl in my hands and lifted it up to my lips. Drinking what was left and putting it in the sink. I turned to Kai who was angrily eating away. Clinking the metal spoon with the top of his teeth, making a horrendous sound. I took a deep breath and smiled-

"Kai, go put on your shoes. We're going to go find Nya"

~eh, short but it's finally getting somewhere. Nyas coming back, I want her to find someone so tell me who you ship her with and I'll put whoever that is in the story. No OCs please or people out of Canon, Thx! Also I kinda wanna make a Voltron story but I'm still debating so yeah. Vote, Comment, whatever~

AND ILL SEE YOU!

IN THE NEXT CHAPTER

BYE BYE