A Song to the Gone

Coles POV-

I felt Jay shuffle in my arms. Its been a full hour since jays been in my arms, 6 hours since I yelled at Nya, and 10 hours since Zane passed. Jay looked up at me with red, puffy eyes. I smiled, and sighed "hey ready to go and try to fix Zane" jay looked at me for awhile longer, then nodded. My smile grows and I stand up, jay still sitting on the floor. I reach my hand out to him, he looks at my hand. There was a long pause, then he placed his hand in mine and I pulled him up. "Hey don't pull my arm out of its socket" I chuckle and roll my eyes. "Shut up" I mumble and lead him to Kais room and knocked on the door. Kai opened the door and he let us in. I asked where Zane was and he said on his bed. I nodded and walked over to his bed, I smiled at the sight in front of me. Zane was tucked nicely in the bed, his hands on his chest and his eyes closed as though sleeping the pillow propped perfectly up. I feel tears evolve in my eyes, I feel a hand rest on my shoulder, I turn to find...nobody... I looked around frantically, I didnt spot a single living soul. I look over to Zane, my eyes wide. Did he just try to comfort me? I walked over to his body and smiled, hugging him placing my hand in his hair. I felt as though someone was doing the same to me.

"I miss you.. so much"

I thought of a song. And decided to sing it to him, might as well since he's here.

How can I say this without breaking,
How can I say this without taking over, how can I put it down into words when its, almost to much for my soul alone.

I loved,
And I loved,
And I lost you,

I loved ,
And I loved ,
And I lost you,

I loved,
And I loved,
And I lost you,

And it hurts like hell,

Yeah, its hurts like hell,

Oh

I don't want them to know my secrets,
I don't want them to know the way I loved you,
I don't think they would understand it, no
I don't think they would accept me, no

I loved,
And I loved,
And I lost you,

I loved,
And I loved,
And I lost you,

I loved,
And I loved ,
And I lost you,

And it hurts like hell,
Yeah, it hurts like hell,

Dreams fight with machines,
Inside my head like adversaries,

Come wrestle me free,
Clean from the war

Your heart fits like a key,
Into the lock on the wall

I turned it over,
I turned it over

But I can't escape,

I turned it over,
I turned it over,

I loved,
And I loved,
And I lost you,

I loved,
And I loved,
And I lost you,

I loved,
And I loved,
And I lost you,

And it hurts like hell,

A tear slips from my eyes as I finished up. I hear a creak and I look behind me to see all the guys, tears either in their eyes, or on their face. They walk over to me and hug me trying to comfort me. I hug them back. I felt a ghostly peck on my cheek and I smile knowing it was Zane.

"Everything will get better Cole I promise"

~ HELLO the songs called -hurts like hell by Fleurie- it such a beautiful song. I heard this song and I thought of this book. So yeah I thought it would be nice. Hope you liked it. Vote, comment, whatever~

AND ILL SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER
BYE BYE