Trying to Fix Something That Might Never be Fixed

Coles POV-

Jay and I grab Zane from the well made bed, and tell Kai and Lloyd bye. "Do you think you can't fix Zane?" I ask, he looks at me and give me a shrug "well it all depends on what's damaged and what's not." I nod and decide to ask another question "is there something in particular that -if damaged- would never bring Zane back?" Jay nods and looks down, he sighs deeply and starts "the most important thing is his power source. It is one of-a-kind something that can't be recreated. And since Dr. Julian is gone we can't just ask him to build it again or at least make a different one to power Zane. If it was damaged then he will never come back." I gulp, I've never seen Jay so serious, it's almost scary how different he's acting.

We make it to Jays workshop and place Zane on a rusty old metal table (not before adding, 5 fluffy blankets and 2 pillows). Jay and I take a deep breath and start by checking his power source. Jay grabs a screwdriver and plies at the metal that is protecting the energy. Jay trays to open it for a good 2 minutes and sighs "how are we going to get it open. *huff huff* it's impossible" I walk over to the screwdriver and push down hard on it and the metal pops right off. Jay looks at me wide eyes then rolls them "yeah well I loosened it so it wasn't all your doing" I chuckle and roll me eyes "your so stupid, you know that" Jay puffs his cheeks out, he always does that when he's mad, and sticks his tongue out at me "shut up, jerk" I roll my eyes and smirk "bitch" (OMG REFERENCE) . He looks at the power source and then studies it closer. He comes back up and sighs, my eyes go wide and teary.

Oh no no no!! Fuck no please no!

Jay turns to me, his face full of sorrow. I feel warm tears fall down my face. Jay starts "he's... uh... he's.." Jay stutteres out I feel my self break. My heart aching in my chest the feeling horrible, I clutch my chest. "his power source...is OK!!" My eyes widen and use feel him wrap his arms around me. I push him off "dammit Jay-" I wipe my eyes and sniffle "you ass you scared me I thought Zane was gone forever!" Jay frowned "sorry" I pull him into a hug "your such an asshat you know that?" He chuckles and hugs me back "yeah I know" I chuckle and push him back "now let's go fix our best nindroid friend" he nods and grabs his toolbox and runs off to go get Zanes blue print that -for some reason- Zane keeps in his closet. He comes back and lays it right next to zane. He hands me a hammer and that's when we finally get to work.

~hello, I gave you a little scare there didn't I HAHA I love doing that. But still keep in mind, Jay may not be able to fix Zane because zanes mechanicals are very advanced and complex. He has a low chance of bring Zane back. But who knows, oh yeah I do hah. Vote, comment, whatever~

AND ILL SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER
BYE BYE