After The Fight

Zanes POV-

    The rest of the night was, nonetheless, terrible. I, along with my brethrens, could not get a wink of sleep. After what happened, almost nobody could rest. Ive gotten up multiple times to go either look out the window, eat a snack, read or just meditate. Kai was outside, doing who knows what, with Lloyd tagging along. I just noticed that Lloyd is as attracted to Kai as a moth is attracted to light.

       Jay was working on some contraption in his room.

   And Cole.. He was the ONLY one that was able to get comfortable sleep. He was resting in his room, curled up, under his covers, asleep. For some reason that agitated me. I, on multiple occasions tried to relax with him.

    But every time I would close my eyes, them fighting came to mind. And it would break the peace, that is supposed to led me to slumber.

    The fight was frightening. Ive never seen Cole so upset. When his eyes laid on mine, I saw corruption in them, they were corrupted by hatred and anger.
   It stuck to my hard drive. And I don't think that that's going to be easy to get rid of.

  I shook away the thought, for now at least, just thinking of it made me shiver. I sighed, meditating didn't seem to be working out for me. I got up and went to the kitchen and got some stuff to make a chocolate cake. I placed them all out on the counter, and started.

      Halfway done, I felt arms slitter around my waist, I was shocked for a moment but soon relaxed, as I came face to face with tired Cole. He looked at me and asked, his words slightly slurred "what's that you making?" I chuckled and answered "your favorite, German chocolate cake" I looked back at Cole and saw his eyes light up in joy. He pecked my lips and chuckled "you know me so well" I nodded and chuckled "of course I do."

    I heard the pitter patter of feet, run over to the kitchen. I looked up to see Lloyd panting and looking at the batter that I was pouring into the pan and yelled-

   "CAKE!!!!!"

~hello! wow, hehe, how long has in been since I last updated? no never mind, I'm filled with enough guilt for not catching up on this story. I'm so terribly sorry! I beg for forgiveness! im so sorry! School was kicking my ass, and I was in a state of server depression. But im okay now and now im back  to update. thank you all for being so patient and so kind, I love you all from the bottom of my heart!~

AND AS ALWAYS, ILL  SEE YOU

IN THE NEXT CHAPTER

BYE BYE