Snuggling

Zane POV-

I felt his fingers run through my hair. I could still feeling his warm lips on mine. I held him tight. My eyes felt heavy as he kissed my cheek lovingly. I blushed and nuzzled up against his chest. He's chest was warm and comforting, his heart was beating in a steady rhyme, lulling me to sleep.

Coles POV-

I felt Zanes robotic body go limp, I looked down to see him fast asleep. I smile sweetly. My rock hard heart softening at the sight of his sleeping face. I pecked his lips and laid him on the bed. I removed his arms around my torso and put it around a pillow. I walked to the door and stopped to have a glance of Zane. His face digging into the pillow and his arms wrapping tightly around it. Zanes smile never leaving his lips. I grinned and walked out leaving him alone. I walked down the hall and stopped at my door. I didn't want to be alone tonight, but if one of the guys walked in on us cuddling. There well be many questions and I don't think Zane or me would like to answer. So I did the only thing that will let both of us steer clear of that, and that was to separate. I love him but I don't feel like I'm ready to tell everybody else. For now this well remain a secret between us.

I opened the door and walked inside. The cold air hitting my body. I shivered and trudged over to my black bed. I flopped on my bed groaning. Remembering his lips on mine. I sighed in happiness, smiling to myself. I shimmied under the covers and pulled the sheet over my head. And soon feel asleep.

~sorry for the short chapter. I'm running out of ideas, Help me out!
Vote, comment, whatever. And thanks for reading!~

AND ILL SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER
BYE BYE