Deal

Hello minna! So as you can see I decided to update on Saturday and I think I'm going to keep it that way :) So here's the next chapter!

Lucy's POV

"No....no, ew, ummm....no. Oh that one's cute! N-O. Really? No. No. No! Ugh! Virgo get the rest of these clothes out of my sight before I puke." I said to my maid as I shooed her away.

"And what shall I do with them Hime?" She asked dumbly.

"I don't know! Just toss it in the trash or something, now go!" I ordered, pointing to the door.

"Of course Hime." She bowed and left the room. Suddenly I hear my phone ring. I look at the caller I.D.

Oh! Excitedly I answer the phone.

"Hey darling, how are you?"

"I'm good, just eager about our date tonight." He answered sweetly.

"Yeah! I was just looking at what I was going to wear!" I said happily. But that happiness soon faded once I saw a certain someone walk through my bedroom door. "Sting honey I'm gonna have to call you back." I shut my phone off...

"What do you want dad, I'm kinda in the middle of something." I said while signaling to the clothes spread out all over my room.

"Oh, then I got to you at a good time." He said with his face impassive.

"What do you mean?"

"Just get yourself ready. We're going to see you fiance." He said bluntly.

"W-What?!?!"

"Yes, up until now you have shown me that you can't take care of yourself because you're being to much of a pest. So you'll be married to Hibiki from the blue Pegasus company. You will be fine there and it will surly benefit us all."

"What?! Maybe for you but I'm in love with someone else! I'm not going to get married to some guy I don't even know!" I said getting angry at my fathers sudden demands.

"I don't care. So go get your little girly things ready and I'll meet you in the limo." He said while starting to walk out.

"No! I told you that I'm not going to marry anyone and you can't make me! You know I have Sting and I'm not planing on leaving him!" I yelled.

"Fine, if you love this man so much then why don't we make a deal?" He suggested while turning and raising an eyebrow. I already knew what his 'Deals' were like, they always came with a high price...

"What kind of deal...?" I asked cautiously.

"You live by yourself for three months with out my money or help. That means you would have to get a job." He stated. "If you last that time with out me, then you can come back home, do whatever you want and be with whoever you want. But if you come crawling back to me before that time...you will marry who I choose for you with out any complaints and you will live the life I give you. Deal..?" He asked holding his hand out for me to shake it...

I knew my father all to well in this sense. He makes his deals seem harmless and easy at first but then he keep's on adding difficult tasks making it, well, difficult. I've lost to him many times but I'm sure I wont lose this one. I'm not going to let him control my life, not like before...

"And what if I say no?" I asked just in case.

"Well then I would have to make your pretty little boyfriend disappear so that you can't have an excuse as to why you can't marry Hibiki.

"You wouldn't dare...." I asked squinting my eye's at him.

He would go to such lengths just to get me to marry this guy and to make my life miserable?