WHY

Natsu POV

I did NOT sleep at all these past few days. Why you may ask?

MY RIDICULOUS MOM.

~Flashback to when Lucy left Natsu's house after the 'Sleepover'~

"Natsu~! Wendy~! Come down stairs, we need to talk!" Called my mother from downstairs.

She must have woken up already.  Damn, I still don't know how she never gets hangovers when she drinks so much.

"Coming~!" We both shouted at the same time. She was eating breakfast at the table so we both took a seat in front of her.

"So what's up mom?" I asked nonchalantly.

"Well, Yesterday as you know I had to meet up with a client at a restaurant? Well they canceled and as I was leaving, guess who I bumped into??" She asked with a big grin on her face. Wendy and I looked at each other and went along with it.

"Who?" We both asked.

"Jude! I was just as surprised to see him there as he was!" I was in shock and I could see Wendy was too, so we just let her continue.

"He said that he was there to meet with someone who also canceled on him. Small world huh? So we both went out for some drinks to catch up and one thing led to another...Now we're going out! Isn't that great!"

Wait.

What

What

WHAT

"T-That's really great mom!" Wendy said since I was too in paralyzed to answer.

That is so wrong in so many ways possible. And right after I find out my feelings for Lucy?! Really?! What the hell?!?

"Yeah! So I just wanted to tell you guys that. You can go and finish whatever you were doing." My mother waved us off with a smile.

~End of flashback~

That was the only thing I could think about until the end of the day.

As I'm walking out of the classroom, I pass by Gajeel.

"Yo Gajeel, where are you going? The exit is that way." I say while pointing in the right direction.

"Na, I'm staying a few minutes since the shrimp and Lucy are practicing. Why don't you come with me? I really don't want to be the only guy there." He said honestly. It would be a little awkward but, what the hell.

"Yeah sure." We made our way to what seemed to be the chorus room and before I opened the door, Gajeel stopped me by stretching his arm in front of me.

"Wha-"

"Shh!" He quietly opening the door without them noticing us and signaled me to listen closely.

*

"The note is a bit higher." Commented Erza.

"Yeah Lu-chan. Try it like this. ♪I've got all I need when I've go you and I, I look around me and see a sweet light, stuck in the dark but you my flashlight, you're getting me getting me thought the night. See?" With that dumb smirk on Gajeel's face, I could see why he wanted to listen.

 See?" With that dumb smirk on Gajeel's face, I could see why he wanted to listen