Memories

After everything happened, Natsu and Lucy left the room and went to the living room.

"It's already dark out?" Lucy said as she walked by the window.

"Yeah, time sure does fly" Natsu added.

"We'd better get going to my father's main office to finish that work."

"About that." Lahar interrupted. "Since your father passed away, there has been a change in working times.

"How so?"

"Instead of opening at night, it's in the afternoon." He explained.

"So now it's closed??"

"Yes, I'm sorry for the inconvenience but you may go tomorrow in the afternoon."

"I guess that would be our only option. Natsu do you think your mother would be alright with you staying the night?" Lucy asked. Natsu was taken back a bit by the question but then answered.

"Yeah I'm pretty sure she would be fine with it."

"Alright then, Lahar we will be going tomorrow."

"Of course. Then I shall see you then. Goodnight Miss Lucy." Lahar bowed and walked out the door.

Once he was gone, Lucy let out a breath she was holding.

"I'm glad that's over with. Come on I'll show you to your room." Lucy indicated as she lead him up the stairs to the second floor.

"That's your room and that's mine" She signaled to the rooms that were side by side.

"Oh I remember this! I would always sneek into your room at night to keep talking or just to bug you." Natsu said with an evil smirk on his face.

"That I do remember. Now just go in and the maids'll bring you some cloths." She indicated. Natsu did as she said and walked in. The room was just like it was when they were kids.

Nothings really changed..

He kept looking around until he hears a knock at the door.

"Come in."

"Master Natsu, here are the clothes Lady Lucy requested for you." They still called him 'Master' like when he was a kid, he loved it when they would.

"Thanks!" The servant bowed and then left to let Natsu change into his pj's.

Once he finished, he made his way to Lucy's room and knocked on the door but it was already slightly opened.

"Hey Luce?" He slowly walked in not wanting to catch her changing or something.

But when he looked around, the lights were off and Lucy was already asleep in her bed.

It wouldn't be the first time he's seen her sleeping but he still thought that she looked beautiful. He walked over to her bed and sat on the edge.

"Night Luce." He said as he caressed her golden silky hair. He got up but before he could leave, he felt a hand grab his wrist.

"Where do you think your going." She said in a serious voice. Natsu turned stiff.

Crap crap crap.

"H-Hey Luce, I just came to say goodnight is all. So I'll be on my way." Then Lucy wrapped her other arm around Natsu's.

"So...your leaving again aren't you daddy?" It was good that it was dark because Natsu face was pure red.

"L-Luce, what are you talking about?" Natsu turned to look at her but noticed her head was low and every once in a while her grip on his arm would loosen and tighten. He bent down and could see that here eyes were barely open.