Trust?

~Normal POV~

It was the next day and Lucy was just chatting with Levy about books and such.

But little did they know that Lisanna was listening on to their conversation.

Mira was there with her and has told her many times to not obsess over people who are 'close' to Natsu and that she should forget about him and start looking for other guys,

*Cough* Bickslow *Cough*

but she wont listen.

"Don't you just love Jared?" Said Lucy as they were talking about the book she lent Levy.

"Yes and don't you hate it when people say 'how can you love a character when you haven't even seen them?' It's like, have you read their description? Have you read the way they speak? Have you read about the things they love and hate??" Levy over exaggerated. Lucy giggled at her actions.

*

"Can't they talk about something else?" Asked Lisanna.

"Now now Lisanna. You know its not nice to eavesdrop on peoples conversations." Warned Mira.

"Yeah but I just don't think we can trust her yet ya know? Now shush."

*

"So your going to sing for the final act of the talent competition right Lu-chan?"

"Yeah but I still don't know what song I should sing. Either 'kimi to kare to boku to kanojo to' by breathe or flashlight by Jessie J."

"Why don't I help you practice? We can start tomorrow at your place!" Levy was getting excited about their future plans and Lucy was a bout to say 'yes' when she remembered.

"I can't tomorrow." Lucy said sadly.

"Why not?"

"Um...Natsu's little sister Wendy invited me over to their place for movie night tomorrow.

*

Crush! Went Lisanna's Starbucks nonfat soy latte she was holding, making if overflow on her hand and onto the table, followed by an 'oh my' from Mirajane.

"So he rejects me but invites her over to his house for movies." She said though gritted teeth.

*

"Oh, that's alright we can just practice on Monday after school." Levy said.

The day went on as its usual boring self until it was dismissal time.

"Yo Luce! Ready to go!" Exclaimed Natsu jogging over to her.

"Yup!" Lucy was happy having him by her side when she would walk to her work. "What about Wendy?"

"Oh, she's doing a project with Romeo"

"Wait! Natsu!" Called Lisanna running to Natsu only to cling on to him earning and oof from him. "Let's all go together!" Natsu was a little awkward with her hugging him like that but he didn't want to be rude and just push her off.

"Um, sure..Luce you okay with it?" Lucy was a little distracted but came back to earth to answer.

"Yeah, sure." Was all she said.

"Great, then let's go!" Lisanna let go of Natsu making lucy let out a breath she didn't know she was holding in.

~

As they walk, Lisanna was in between them.

"So Lucy, you're going to be singing as the finally act, right?"