Surprise?

Hey minna! I just wanted to say that I don't what happened to this chapter (it unpublished it's self) so now I'm publishing again...yeah that's pretty much it. Continue reading!

~Last Chapter~

Well, I'm glad that he a least heard what I had to say.. Lisanna thought as she started walking home.
===========================

~Natsu's POV~

"Hey Luce! Wait up!" I called out. She turned around with her backpack slung on her shoulder.

"Hey Natsu. Forgot something?"

"Yeah my history notebook at your place. You know I kinda need that for the test tomorrow." I joked.

"Oh right I almost forgot about that."

"Hey, you okay? You seem a little down." I asked tilting my head in confusion.

"What? Na I'm fine, just tired is all. And what happened with Lisanna? I thought you would stay talking to her after what happened." I started fidgeting around getting nervous.

"Well~...I'm just not good when it comes to those kinds of situations." I chucked nervously while scratching the back of my head.

"Yeah. I know what you mean. Today was...a day full of surprises."

"What do you mean?"

"Well. Between you and me...Gray confessed to me just a while ago." She looked a bit embarrassed but I felt my blood boiling inside and my fists tightened at my sides.

"O-Oh really?" Was all I managed to say though gritted teeth.

"Yeah. And I felt really bad turning him down." Now I felt like laughing my head off. But then I thought.

"And why'd you turn him down?"

"I don't know. I always looked to him like an older brother kind of figure you know?"

"Yeah.." 

Could she think that way about me if I confessed to her? No, I mean, our relationship is different from hers and Gray's.

Now I was getting paranoid.

What if she doesn't see me that way? What if she turns me down like Gray? She probably sees us as friends and nothing more!

"Hello? Earth to Natsu?" Lucy took me out of my train of thought.

"S-Sorry I spaced out. What were you saying?"

"Where here." She signaled to her apartment. "Come on, now that your here why don't we study for the test?"

"Don't you have to work?" I asked as she opened the door.

"Nope, today's my day off."

"Oh" I answered as we walked up her stairs.

"Sorry about the mess but-" She cut herself off once she opened the main door. "What are you doing here?" She asked in a monotone voice.

"Your land lady didn't want me just standing out side so she let me in to wait here."

"What's going on?" I asked taking a step forward.

"And who's that?" The other person asked.

"Oh please I know that look. You have no right to be jealous." I took another step forward making me stand behind Lucy. I saw some guy with blond spiky hair standing there with his arms crossed.

"He's a friend from school." It hurt a bit hearing her say that out loud.

"Look Luce we really need to talk-" Only I call her Luce.

Change Of Heartfilia (NaLu Fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara