Unexpected Arrival

Lucy's POV

I rushed over to my house kind of excited for my date, it's been a while since we've gone out together. That's when I get another text.

From: Sting <3

I'll be there in 10 minutes, so be ready. ;)

I sent him an 'okay :)' and I decided to just stay in the same cloths as before--my top with a heart border in gold, blue jeans and black Converse.

I hear a knock at the door and I feel a smile forming on my face as I head over and open it to see Sting.

"Hey there princess!" He greets and picks me up to twirl me around. Of course I giggle at his actions and he stops spinning to plant a kiss on my lips. A pang of guilt hitting me when he does, making me remember what happened yesterday. When we separated, he gave me his toothy grin and said "You ready to go?"

Returning his smile I nod in agreement and he takes my hand to lead me to his car.

Don't think about that now.

He opened the passenger seat door for me like the gentlemen he is.

Just forget about it for now and enjoy your evening.

I get in and he circles around the car to the drivers seat.

We did our usual date routine; going out for food (his treat), going to the park for a while to walk and chat, and lastly going to the movies. But somehow, this time it was different.

In a good way.

We sat in the back of the movie theater. Sting pushed up the cup holder and placed his arm around my shoulder so that I could snuggle closer to him.

Sweet as usual. I thought to myself as I got comfortable.

"Hey Luce." Sting called. I flinched at the nickname remembering a certain someone who would also call me that. Thankfully Sting didn't notice.

"Yeah?"

"You...you've changed since the last time I saw you.." I was a little shocked by what he said.

"O-Oh, really?"

"Yeah." He turned to look at my worried face. "B-But in the good way!" He stuttered trying to make me feel better.

"You're a lot nicer and happier then you were before. I-I like it." He turned away to try to hide his blushing face. That's when the movie started and I leaned my head on his shoulder. He surprised me by kissing the crown of my head and shuffling around to get more comfortable.

What was I so worried about? It was stupid for me to think that I might actually have feelings for Natsu.

An image of his smiling face appeared in my head along with the moment we accidentally...kissed. I could feel my face heating up at the thought. I shake my head to get rid of the image.

"You ok?" Sting asked me.

Thank god it's too dark for him to see my face.

"Oh, its nothing." He reaches over to grab my hand, making our fingers intertwine. I give him a peck on the cheek reassuring him that was fine. With one last smile from him, we continue watching the movie.

~Next day finishing school: Lucy's POV~

I've been trying to avoid Natsu the whole day.

Why?

Because I don't really know what I would say to him. Yes I said hello but that's pretty much it.

"Lucy, you ready to go?" Asked Erza. We're going to Juvia's house since she didn't come to school cause' she's sick.

"Yeah! Let me just go tell Gray we're leaving." Telling Gray to come with us will surely make Juvia get well.

I spotted him walking out of the school beside Gajeel and Natsu was trailing behind him. Seeing that Gajeel was leaving to accompany levy home, I took the chance and jogged over to Gray, looped my arm around his and dragged him back to where Erza was.

"What's up Lucy-chan?" He asked me confused by my sudden actions.

"We're heading over to Juvia's house right now." I looped my other arm around Erza's. "So let's get going." I smiled to the both of them and started walking.

Suddenly, they both halted making me stumble back a bit.

"What gives?" Gray and Erza were frozen in there places as they looked forward. Following their gaze, I see someone waiting at the school gates.

"J-Jel-" Gray began speaking when the guy with blue hair came running in our direction and embraced Gray in a big hug.

"Gray!"

"J-J-Jellal! Wh-What are you d-doing here?" Gray stuttered.

This must be the brother that Gray told me about; the one who got amnesia. Gray must be thinking the same thing as me...How does he remember him??

They separated and Jellal looked at Erza for a moment.

"And hello to you too Erza." He gave her a small smile with a hint of something else in it, but then turned to look at Gray dead in the eye.

"We have a lot to talk about." He took his arm and started walking away.

"S-Sorry guys! I'll meet up with you guys at Juvia's later!" He called out as he was being dragged away by his brother.

"Well that happened." I said out loud. I waited for Erza to say something or anything for that matter.

"What is he doing here?.." Erza finally said but mostly to herself. "W-We should get going." She said as she started walking off of school grounds.

It was silent for a while but I couldn't hold back my curiosity any longer.

"Do you....know him Erza?" I must have taken her out of her train of thought because her eyes widened a bit.

"What? Oh, yeah I guess."

"I guess?" I repeated a little confused.

"Damn, we passed the bus stop." She added out of the blue.

"Witch means?...." I urged on.

"We're going to have to walk to Juvia's house. At least, we have time to talk.."

♪Scarlett-Red♪
Edited.